SamCart creates beautiful one-page websites that showcase your products, convert visitors into customers, and increase the value of each purchase. SamCart is a web-based check out platform that features conversion-optimized checkout templates along with 1-click upsells, subscription and payment plan capabilities that are designed to maximize profits from every sale.
SamCart is a venture backed and cash flow positive early stage startup. Ability to set strategy, but a willingness to dive into details with the team and being highly comfortable navigating ambiguity in a startup environment is a must.
We are looking to grow our sales team by adding an Account Executive. We are a rapidly-growing, fast-moving company that loves our customers and firmly believes that their success is our success. That’s why this position is so important – and why it’s such an amazing opportunity.
Account Executives at SamCart are responsible for helping both growing and established customers complete their trials and become early fans of our product. This is an early member of a small and growing team at SamCart, not a gear-in-the-machine position. Account Executives will be expected to consistently close new business, while also constantly thinking about improvements to our process and strategy. You’ll hit today’s goals while contributing to the development of future growth plans.
– Work with potential customers during their trial period, ensuring success with our product
– Become an eCommerce expert and guide our customers on their way to exceeding their online sales goals
– Conduct informative SamCart demos and highlight unique competitive advantages that can help them grow their business
– Respond to new customer questions as they set up their account. Schedule onboarding calls as necessary
– Proactively reach out to new trial customers who did not come through the sales process to ensure adoption
– Deliver weekly reporting to the team regarding leads, conversions, adoptions, cancellations and customer satisfaction scores
We are looking for someone who is:
– An experienced closer; 3+ years of top performance in a sales role, ideally at a high-volume SaaS company
– That rare balance of competitive and collaborative–you’re here to crush your quotas while helping lay the groundwork for the growth of the team
– A natural communicator, both written and verbal
– Quick learner and tech-savvy; knowledgeable of tools like salesforce, intercom, slack and Google suite
– A positive contribution to our growing team–energetic, enthusiastic and ready to make an impact
Here at SamCart, we are startup veterans, marketing savants, experienced experts, and eCommerce bosses. Our goal is to build the industry-leading direct-to-consumer eCommerce platform. We work hard, play hard, and enjoy some amazing benefits – all the basic stuff and more, like:
– An unlimited PTO policy
– Flexible work schedule
– Generous stock options
– Full health benefits including dental and vision
– Cool offices with cool people
– Free snacks and drinks
– Regular happy hours and other fun stuff