Account Executive at SecureLink
Who We Are
Astronauts needed for a mission.
At the risk of sounding immodest, SecureLink may be the coolest company you've never heard of. After 14 years in business, we announced a strategic investment from Vista Equity Partners in 2017. Vista is the leading technology investment firm focusing exclusively on software, data, and technology-enabled companies. With our partners, existing customers, products and people, we are excited to launch the company to a higher orbit.
SecureLink is the leading platform for secure, remote support of enterprise software. Our customers are top-tier names in healthcare, gaming, government, retail, legal and other highly-regulated industries.
SecureLink's world headquarters in West Austin is called the Hill Country Spaceship - a great facility we believe you would be proud to call your workplace.
What You'll Do
The Account Executive is responsible for meeting sales quota by selling the company's software and services offerings and maintaining customer relationships within an assigned territory. This position will make phone calls to prospect and generate sales leads and opportunities aligned with our client's business needs among their existing and target customer base. Through these calls, the Account Executive will identify decision-makers, qualify opportunities and close new business. Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Consistently meet or exceed monthly and quarterly sales quota.
- Generate new opportunities adequate to develop a sales pipeline to support quota attainment via telephone prospecting.
- Set up and conduct product introduction (WebEx) presentations with identified management executives at targeted companies.
- Manage all opportunities through the full sales process from qualification to close.
- Document details of identified opportunities to ensure accurate and timely follow up on opportunities, leads, and prospects.
- Manage time to strike the right balance of performing outbound calls to prospects and leads and follow up to manage the sales pipeline.
- Support specific marketing programs, lead generation campaigns, and targeted sales activities.
- Must be constantly striving for self-improvement and possess the curiosity to stay abreast of industry and market trends by utilizing various research organizations, sales books, and collateral.
What You'll Need
- 5+ years experience in an enterprise sales role (experience in SaaS, healthcare, and security software preferred)
- Bachelor's degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Strong organizational and presentation skills required.
- Experience in using SalesForce CRM.
- Ability to build professional relationships and create rapport by telephone with prospects at all levels, including the executive or owner level.
- Ability to uncover opportunities via phone conversation through probing questions to create a vision for our prospect as to how they will benefit from our products and services.
- Ability to explain technical solutions to a non-technical audience.
- Ability to prospect for new business by phone for long hours.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new processes.
- Passion for winning and a strong desire to succeed.
Why Choose Us
SecureLink doesn't just Have Fun Creating Value Over the Long Run (HFCV/LR) for our customers and shareholders, we Have Fun Creating Value in the lives and careers of our employees. Benefits and perks include:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance - SecureLink foots the whole bill for employees and subsidizes dependent coverage at 75%!
- Wellness: SecureLink kicks cash into your HSA, $2,500 for those with individual coverage and $5,000 for those with family coverage. Employees are provided with a standing desk, healthy snacks, and have free access to an onsite gym.
- Retirement: SecureLink contributes 3% of your annual base salary to a 401k.
- Time off: Employees receive unlimited PTO, including time to volunteer. Additionally, we offer 10 paid company holidays.
- Perks: Our onsite kitchen provides employees with healthy options for breakfast & lunch every day. We kick back $100 per month towards cell phone reimbursement.
- Workspace: Casual dress code for our employees, and you will see many people around wearing jeans, and yes – even t-shirts and the occasional pair of flip-flops.
Happy and successful SecureLink employees embrace the company's mission to have fun creating value over the long run. Great employees have three attributes that make them "slinky". These are 1) excellence at their position, 2) eagerness to grow and improve and 3) a true sense of responsibility to meaningfully contribute to the company, customers, and culture.
If you are just looking for another job, this is not the place for you. We like to laugh and be around happy, smart, interesting, self-motivated and "slinky" people. Slackers, grumps, and pessimists need not apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.