Account Executive at ThousandEyes (part of Cisco)
ThousandEyes empowers enterprises to see, understand and improve digital experiences for their customers and employees. The ThousandEyes cloud platform offers unmatched vantage points throughout the global Internet and cloud providers, delivering immediate visibility into the digital experience for every user, application, website or service, over any network. ThousandEyes is central to the global operations of the world's largest and fastest growing brands, including Comcast, eBay, HP,120+ of the Global 2000, 75+ of the F500, 20 of the top 25 SaaS providers, 6 of the top 7 US banks, 4 of the top 5 UK banks, and 5 of the top 10 companies on the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list.
- Prospect for and develop a pipeline that is 3-5X assigned quota
- Maintain a high-level of daily activity including end user calls, partner calls, meetings and pipeline generation
- Qualify new opportunities, present ThousandEyes solutions, overcome objections, negotiate and close business over the phone, via WebEx and occasionally in-person.
- Consistently execute against your plan and assigned quota within your assigned geographic territory though interteam collaboration and meaningful customer interaction.
- Experience managing the entire sales cycle from prospecting to close
- Experience in high tech quota carrying sales (ideally SaaS and into IT organizations)
- Hosting, application delivery, cloud (AWS,GCP,Azure), internet routing experience a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication, Strong organizational, and time management skills
- Positive attitude, high energy, drive, sense of urgency and sense of responsibility
Qualifications and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in individual quota carrying capacity with a track record of success
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- Stock Options
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance; Flexible Spending Account; 401k
- Additional benefits like Unlimited PTO, Commuter benefits, Gym membership subsidy
- Community kitchen stocked with healthy food and beverages
- Catered breakfast and lunch every day
- Mac or PC laptop provided to all employees
ThousandEyes – Thrive in a Connected World