Our health system is broken, and it’s a huge problem. Costs are rising out of control while the patient experience gets worse. At Sana, we're passionate about fixing this problem by bringing accessible and affordable health plans to small and medium businesses. We've built an innovative team with top talent from across the health insurance and tech industries to create engaging, modern plans for our clients. This allows our customers to offer competitive benefits packages while paying an average of 20% less than traditional plans.
We are looking for a charismatic and experienced sales executive to join our fast growing sales team. As an Account Executive you will get your health insurance broker license and leverage your expertise to conduct phone calls and video presentations with prospects. You will run your own pipeline, leveraging the resources of our Sales Development team and your own prospecting skills to build a funnel and close deals.
What you will do
- Successfully build and manage a pipeline to hit monthly sales targets
- Conduct phone calls with qualified prospects set for you by the Sales Development team
- Keep your CRM up to date and accurate for sales management and reporting purposes
- Supplement Sales Development team with your own prospecting
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge about our product and the health insurance industry
- Help new clients through the onboarding process once they sign up
- Provide feedback to the product team on how the product should develop to better meet partner & customer needs
- Learn a lot, work hard and be around really smart, passionate people looking to make a difference!
- Excellent communication skills
- 3+ years sales experience - B2B SaaS HR experience preferred
- Comfortable managing a sales pipeline in a CRM system
- Entrepreneurial. Self-directed. Excited to build something from scratch
- Passionate. You care about making our healthcare system work better for people and business owners.
- Grit. You aren’t worried about getting your hands dirty and working hard when you need to.
- Comfortable with change. We are a startup and need people who are ok doing things outside of their traditional job description
- Comfortable with modern web applications. We are building all of our software in-house and you will be a key constituent in its development.
- Experience in a startup environment is a plus
- Health insurance brokers license not required, but candidate must be willing and able to become a licensed insurance broker in TX once hired
- Stock options in rapidly scaling startup
- Flexible vacation
- Medical, dental, and vision Insurance
- 401(k) and HSA plans
- Parental leave
- Wellness program
- Opportunity for career growth
- Dynamic start-up environment
Sana is a modern health plan solution for small and medium businesses. We use a more efficient financing structure and integrated technology solutions to cut out wasteful spending and get members access to better quality care at lower cost. Founded in 2017, we are an experienced team of engineers, designers and health system operators. We have the financial backing of Silicon Valley venture firms and innovative reinsurance partners. If you are excited about building something new and being a part of fixing our broken healthcare system from the inside, please reach out!
Read Full Job Description