Pushnami is an Austin built and privately held technology company that provides an AI Powered Cross-Channel Messaging Platform used by thousands of websites around the world. We are seeking a passionate and energetic Account Executive to aid in our client acquisition efforts. This individual will join us at our new Central Austin headquarters (a historic landmark, where they filmed a famous scene from the cult classic movie Dazed and Confused: "alright, alright, alright").
Pushnami is live on more than 30,000 websites globally and is growing at a pace of over 20% month over month. We offer a unique culture and environment that focuses on positivity, acceptance, and people rather than profits. In fact, we are so passionate about helping others that Pushnami donates a percentage of its gross revenue each month to a different local charity to make an impact on our community.
The Account Executive will be focused on proactive prospecting, setting demos and closing deals. The successful candidate will be an integral part of our sales and marketing efforts.
What you will do:
- Fulfill an end-to-end inside sales cycle, from cold outreach to close; includes scheduling and facilitating online product demonstrations and closing your own deals
- Execute a 2-4 week sales process
- Independently manage a pipeline with multiple prospects, utilizing Outreach.io and Salesforce to track progress
- Prospect new business by cold-calling Enterprise and Medium-sized businesses
- Close business to achieve, if not exceed monthly metrics
- Maintain knowledge of the market and current technology
- Collaboratively work with sales, marketing, and leadership to develop lead generation strategies to generate lead opportunities with prospective customers
- Providing consistent, concise, and accurate internal and external communications
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas
- Effectively communicate and present the product solution and value proposition to customers
- Minimum of 2 year’s sales experience, preferably selling SaaS. Bonus for selling marketing automation technology
- Strong work ethic
- Highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual
- Team player with high energy and positive attitude
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Ability to understand customer pain points and solve using Pushnami solutions
- Flexible to deal with change at a moment’s notice
We’re passionate about our mission and looking for exceptionally talented people to join our amazing team. You will be surrounded by smart, dynamic, and friendly team members while working in an open office environment to maximize synergy and employee productivity. In an effort to put our employees first, we offer the best benefits and compensation packages available.
Pushnami Employment Benefits:
- A competitive base salary plus bonuses
- Opportunities for quick career advancement based on performance
- Full medical and dental PPO insurance plan that is 100% PAID FOR BY PUSHNAMI
- Fully matched 401k retirement plan MATCHED AT LEGAL MAXIMUM 6%
- Unlimited paid vacation after one year of employment
- Relaxed dress code and open office environment
- Full stocked break room, breakfast taco Tuesday, catered lunches Monday - Thursday, etc
- A supportive culture that encourages health and personal improvement
Pushnami is building towards its vision of becoming the first software platform to house every type of digital marketing with decisions powered by artificial intelligence. We are accomplishing our goals while making a positive impact on our staff and community.
If you are energized to join a high-growth startup disrupting the messaging space with innovative technology—let’s chat!
Apply today to learn more