Account Executive at SecureLink
Who We Are
At SecureLink, we take our job seriously, but ourselves, not so much. We aren't afraid of a challenge and understand the individual and team effort required to accomplish something great! Having fun and celebrating success is in our DNA. And, these are just a few of the reasons we've been consistently named a "Best Place to Work" by Built in Austin and Glassdoor. SecureLink's world headquarters in West Austin is called the Hill Country Spaceship - a great facility we believe you would be proud to call your workplace.
After 14 years in business, we announced a strategic investment from Vista Equity Partners in 2017. Vista is the leading technology investment firm focusing exclusively on software, data, and technology-enabled companies. With our partners, existing customers, products, and people, we are excited about the chance to produce lasting outcomes to support our future success.
SecureLink doesn't just offer products – we provide partnerships. We have the knowledge, existing relationships, and expertise to make the maximum impact on our customers' business. This, and our "failure is not an option" mindset, is what has led to us solidifying our place as the leaders in managing secure third-party remote access and remote support for both highly regulated enterprise organizations and technology vendors.
What You'll Do
We're looking for seasoned sales professionals to join our Account Executive team and help us continue to dominate the vendor privileged access management (VPAM) category. As an Enterprise Account Executive, you'll work with prospects to determine if our solution can solve the problems they're facing. You'll work with our marketing and business development team to generate leads and opportunities within an assigned territory aligned with our client's business needs among their existing and target customer base. Through these interactions with prospects, Account Executives identify decision-makers, qualify opportunities, and close new business. The perfect candidate has a track record of consistently exceeding sales quota while being a team member that lives the values that make SecureLink an amazing place to work. Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Generate new opportunities adequate to develop a sales pipeline to support quota attainment via outbound prospecting efforts..
- Set up and conduct discovery and solution overview presentations with identified management executives at targeted companies.
- Manage all opportunities through the full sales process from qualification to close.
- Document details of identified opportunities to ensure accurate and timely follow up on opportunities, leads, and prospects.
- Manage time to strike the right balance of performing outbound calls to prospects and leads and follow up to manage the sales pipeline.
- Support specific marketing programs, lead generation campaigns, and targeted sales activities.
- Ability to accurately forecast attainment on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Constantly striving for self-improvement and possess the curiosity to stay abreast of industry and market trends by utilizing various research organizations, sales books, and collateral.
What You'll Need
- 5+ years experience in an enterprise sales role (experience in SaaS, healthcare, and security software preferred)
- Experience in using Salesforce CRM
- Bachelor's degree (preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Strong organizational and presentation skills required
- Ability to build professional relationships and create rapport by telephone with prospects at all levels, including the executive or owner level.
- Ability to uncover opportunities via phone conversation through probing questions to create a vision for our prospect as to how they will benefit from our products and services.
- Ability to explain technical solutions to a non-technical audience.
- Ability to prospect for new business by phone for long hours.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new processes.
- Passion for winning and a strong desire to succeed.
Why Choose Us
SecureLink doesn't just Have Fun Creating Value Over the Long Run (HFCV/LR) for our customers and shareholders, we Have Fun Creating Value in the lives and careers of our employees. Benefits and perks include:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance - SecureLink foots the whole bill for employees and subsidizes dependent coverage at 75%!
- Wellness: SecureLink kicks cash into your HSA, $2,500 for those with individual coverage and $5,000 for those with family coverage. Employees are provided with a standing desk, healthy snacks, and have free access to an onsite gym.
- Retirement: SecureLink contributes 3% of your annual base salary to a 401k.
- Time off: Employees receive unlimited PTO, including time to volunteer. Additionally, we offer 10 paid company holidays.
- Perks: Our onsite kitchen provides employees with healthy options for breakfast & lunch every day. We kick back $100 per month towards cell phone reimbursement.
- Workspace: Casual dress code for our employees, and you will see many people around wearing jeans, and yes – even t-shirts and the occasional pair of flip-flops.
Happy and successful SecureLink employees embrace the company's mission to have fun creating value over the long run. Great employees have three attributes that make them "slinky". These are 1) excellence at their position, 2) eagerness to grow and improve and 3) a true sense of responsibility to meaningfully contribute to the company, customers, and culture.
If you are just looking for another job, this is not the place for you. We like to laugh and be around happy, smart, interesting, self-motivated and "slinky" people. Slackers, grumps, and pessimists need not apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.