What will you be responsible for?
- Serving as a point of contact for customers through phone and email across the business.
- Overseeing shipment volume for accounts you are working with an extremely detail oriented eye. Following SOPs, guidelines, and rules for each account will be crucial!
- Collaborating with Arrive’s sales team to provide efficient solutions and world class customer service to our customers.
- Creating and maintaining strong business relationships internally and externally.
- Solving problems - logistics never stops! You’ll be responsible for putting out fires and bringing solutions to the table both as an individual and as part of a team.
- Various account management tasks such as scheduling, spot quoting, customer portal management, freight market analysis, and more.
Who do we want to hire?
- Candidates with Bachelor Degrees in Supply Chain, Business, Communications or another related field are highly preferred.
- We’re looking for personable, hard-working individuals who aren’t afraid to go above and beyond each and every day for themselves, their customers, and Arrive!
- Resourcefulness is key! We are solving complex issues each and every day at Arrive. We need team players who are curious, ask questions and are solutions-oriented.
- A strong work ethic is essential. If you don’t enjoy working hard and hustling through your day, this might not be a good match.
- Someone dedicated to doing things the right way every single time. Being detail oriented, focused, and disciplined with SOPs will be extremely important in this role.
- Nurturing relationships is crucial! We’re looking for someone who understands the importance of maintaining strong relationships with our business partners and can communicate with key individuals clearly in writing and over the phone. Our Account Executives excel when they can collaborate with other team members to achieve results!
- Our work culture is high energy! We need highly motivated individuals to help us reach our goals.
- Freight moves fast! You should be comfortable working in an environment that moves quickly and is always on the go.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive base salary + performance bonuses (bonus eligible after training)
- Excellent benefits package including health, vision, dental + more!
- Ability to contribute to a 401K + company match from Arrive
- Access to Arrive’s Flexible Work from Home Policy after 6 months of tenure.
- Casual dress code - leave the suit and tie at home!
- Free Friday lunches on Arrive! Snack and lunch options are also available daily.
- Get relocation assistance! If you are not local to the area, we offer relocation packages and have a Relocation Specialist who can help you along the way.
- Build relationships and find your home at Arrive through our Employee Resource Groups.
- Enjoy the perks of working in our beautiful Austin HQ - an onsite barista, gym, and more!