Account Executive at Ascension
Ascension Seton is hiring an account executive to work with our Accountable Care Org!
- Strong analytical and problem solving
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelors' degree preferred
- At least 2 years of experience in healthcare administration or provider relationship management preferred.
For us, work is more than the place we go each day. It's an environment that nurtures relationships, connects talent, and understands patients so we can provide holistic care that treats the whole person: body, mind and spirit. Our innovative approach impacts and influences the community that we serve.
What You Will Do
Coordinate marketing activities and assist with client account set-up, regular communications, and overall maintenance of business.
- Contact prospective companies to determine client needs, identify decision makers, set appointments, and close sales.
- Contact current and prospective clients to market additional healthcare services.
- Work cooperatively with provider personnel to expedite service delivery and ensure appropriate billing for services.
- Recommend and assist with the development of new or improved services.
- Monitor and report competitor activity including products/services offered, pricing and delivery networks. Assist with the development of promotional materials.
- Communicate knowledge to patients, customers, caregivers, referral sources and/or co-workers via telephone and direct contact.
- Organize variety of home health skills available or needed by patient populations and/or medical equipment across all products and service lines.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with physicians, vendors, and office practice managers within the provider network; serving as the main point of contact
- Manage physician networks and conduct regular provider visits to educate providers and office staff on topics including, but not limited to: clinically integrated network operations/policies and procedures, preventative and quality outcome metrics, risk adjustment, etc.
- Responsible for onboarding newly contracted physician groups
- Educates providers on the performance requirements associated with value-based contracts
- Understands, develops, tracks, monitors and reports on key program performance metrics, such as utilization, coding, and quality performance
- Conducts root cause analysis and resolution of provider concerns
- Partners with other internal departments to develop solutions for strategic business needs
- Prepares for and leads meetings with providers, provider staff, and/or physician leadership, and plans, creates and delivers presentations.
- May provide guidance to others in the department
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- 3 years of experience preferred.
No additional preferences.
Why Join Our Team
Ascension Seton, based in Austin, Texas, has provided thousands of associates and caregivers a rewarding career in healthcare since 1902. We strive to expand access to high-quality, low-cost, person-centered care and services for all. We operate more than 100 clinical locations in central Texas, including 3 teaching hospitals, Dell Seton Medical Center at the University of Texas, Ascension Seton Medical Center Austin and Dell Children's Medical Center, where candidates can find both career and clinical education opportunities. If you are looking for a rewarding career in healthcare, explore a career with us today.
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 160,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance alone to support associate growth and development. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension Seton is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.