Account Manager - Americas at Plivo
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:20 p.m. (CST) on Wednesday, April 15, 2020
Plivo is a cloud communications platform that empowers businesses to connect, engage and interact with their customers in a more efficient and meaningful way.
Plivo’s mission is to simplify business communications. Thousands of businesses around the globe including IBM, Workday, Godaddy, and Lifesize rely on Plivo to power their voice and SMS communications at global scale.
Founded in 2011, Plivo has over 180 employees across its US and India offices. Plivo is part of YCombinator and is backed by prominent investors, including Andreessen Horowitz and Battery Ventures.
Plivo has been profitable for the past four years, an unusual milestone for companies of this scale. Plivo’s success has landed it among the leading, global CPaaS (Communications Platform as a Service) companies and at the cutting edge of the CPaaS sector, which is estimated to grow to $10.9 billion by 2022.
Plivo is looking for an Account Manager to be an integral part of our sales team focusing on Plivo's highest value prospects and customers. In this role, you will be responsible for building and maintaining effective long-term relationships with customers. You will be tasked with ensuring high customer satisfaction, as well as growing and developing existing customers to maximize and increase company revenues and profits.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as the primary customer contact for business issues of assigned accounts and ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Conduct QBR with the customers and ensuring high NPS for all the assigned accounts.
- Responsible for contract renewals and work with the sales team to identify more customers who can be moved to a contract model.
- Drive the relationships with the high potential and high value clients on an ongoing basis to focus on increasing the spend and wallet-share.
- Escalations and follow-up of blocking points reported by customers to the right teams.
- Liaison between internal teams (e.g. support, product) in order to accommodate customers’ requests; the customer issues for a speedy resolution.
- Build rapport with customer by inquiring about their needs, recommending appropriate solutions and following-up with appropriate implementation.
- Proactively discover and close - up-sell, cross-sell, and committed contract opportunities.
- 3+ years of experience in an Account Management or customer-facing technical role preferred.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Ability to grasp complex technical concepts and explain them to customers in logical and simple words.
- Customer-oriented: must feel comfortable with customer service.
- Technical background is a strong plus
PERKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Competitive healthcare benefits
- Open culture and working with a young and dynamic team
- Career advancement opportunities
- Generous PTO policy
Read Full Job Description