Account Manager, Capital Markets at Enverus
Why YOU want this position
Drillinginfo delivers business-critical insights to the global energy industry through a state-of-the-art SaaS platform built on industry-leading data and energy analytics. Our solutions deliver value across the entire energy value chain, empowering customers to be more agile, efficient and competitive. The range of energy industry participants we serve includes exploration and production (E&P) companies and related businesses such as oilfield services, midstream, capital markets, power generators and utilities, energy traders, and downstream commercial & industrial energy consumers.
We are currently seeking a highly driven Account Manager to join our Sales team in Austin, Houston or New York City. This role offers the opportunity to join a rapidly growing company delivering industry-leading solutions to customers in the world’s most dynamic and fastest growing sector. Drillinginfo is the right company at the right time.
The Account Manager is responsible for developing and executing strategies to retain and grow business in the Capital Markets. This role supports Drillinginfo’s overall company objectives by providing strategic client direction, building new and maintaining existing client relationships, and working together with various parts of the Drillinginfo organization to ensure that the client is realizing full value from their investment in their Drillinginfo software and services investment. The successful candidate is a well-rounded, self-starting leader who thrives working in a fast-paced environment and leads by example working with his or her team.
- Responsible for leading overall account management activities for your account set that includes a strategic plan for retention and growth.
- Create an exceptional customer experience and deepen client relationships
- Develop account plans for key clients to ensure 100% customer retention
- Accountable for the maintenance, growth and increased profitability of existing business. Purposefully expand Drillinginfo's footprint within our existing client base.
- Consistently meet and exceed revenue & bookings growth targets, NPS improvement target, minimize churn and achieve other business critical metrics.
- Constant awareness of changes in the Financial sector, Oil & Gas trends, and competitor positioning.
- Ensures the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objective.
- Gain proficiency rapidly in the Drillinginfo product suite to provide consultative thoughts and ideas to client decision makers
- Travel as required to fulfill duties of this job description. Other regular travel will include conferences and meetings as requested.
- Demonstrate experience working across organization functions, especially Support, Services, Marketing and Product groups. Successfully influence others without direct authority.
Competitive Candidate Profile
- Bachelor's degree in Geology, Finance, Business or similar major.
- Minimum 5 years of institutional sales experience and/or extensive experience selling complex subscription services into the Financial Market
- Proven account management and consultative sales experience
- High positive energy, team player who wants to make a difference with the right company
- Able to build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate, present, and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
- Effective collaborator
- Detail oriented and able to produce accurate work under tight deadlines
- Self-starter who will be hands-on, show initiative and take ownership of responsibilities