RetailMeNot is looking for an Account Manager on a contract basis to join our Retail & Brand Solutions team at our headquarters in downtown Austin. In this role, you will support Account Directors with data analysis, reporting, and more. You will interact with RBS clients through phone and email with oversight by the Account Director, and occasionally meet with the client on-site. You will retrieve data from 3rd party and internal systems to generate reports and presentations used to analyze partner performance and make recommendations on strategy and growth. You will also help with various account management tasks including day-to-day management of accounts working directly with clients, networks, and agencies to ensure overall success of client goals.
Sound interesting? Want to know more? Read on!
Who You Are:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in business, advertising, liberal arts or communications
- You have 2 to 5 years experience in account management, marketing or project management
- You're experienced in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- You're able to multi-task and meet deadlines
- You've used Salesforce or other CRM software
- You have strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- You are an excellent communicator and have great interpersonal skills
- You enjoy working in a dynamic, results driven environment and have a can-do attitude
- You have affiliate Marketing experience (a plus)
- You have experience in online advertising, mobile, retail industry or marketing services
- You've got a real passion for technology
What You'll Do:
- You'll partner with the RetailMeNot Merchandising team to verify requests
- You'll track sales opportunities, ensuring opportunities are activated and conducting analysis to evaluate performance
- You'll log ads, placements, offers, and cases in Salesforce.com
- You'll collaborate with Finance and Account Directors to ensure accurate revenue tracking and collecting account receivables
- You'll monitor and report on effectiveness of optimization campaigns
Who We Are:
- We value diverse perspectives and believe this translates into stronger products and a better workplace
- We have an open, casual, fun and upbeat environment where you are given a lot of responsibility and the freedom to make a huge impact
- We have lots of intelligent people to work with and learn from
- We have a great open vacation policy
- We'll provide you with food, food and more food
- We believe in giving prizes, bonuses and recognition for doing what you love
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that eagerly pursues disruption in its space to continue to drive innovation and lead the competition. Benefits of being an employee of RetailMeNot, Inc. include, but are not limited to the following:
- Competitive base & bonus packages; salary negotiable
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- Performance based rewards & recognition for your hard work and service
- Very competitive benefits packages, including best-in-class parental leave
- Open & flexible PTO
- Cell phone & gym membership reimbursements
- Fully stocked break room & onsite catered breakfasts & lunches multiple days/week
*Some rewards do not apply to contract workers or interns.
RetailMeNot, Inc. is a leading savings destination bringing people and the things they love
together through savings with retailers, brands, restaurants and pharmacies. RetailMeNot
makes everyday life more affordable through online and in-store coupon codes, cash back
offers, and the RetailMeNot Genie browser extension. Savings are also provided in consumers’
mailboxes through the RetailMeNot Everyday™ direct mail package, and at the pharmacy with
RxSaver by RetailMeNot.
RetailMeNot is a Vericast business. To learn more, visit http://www.retailmenot.com/corp or
follow @RetailMeNot on social media.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
At RetailMeNot we celebrate difference. We are committed to ensuring an environment of mutual respect for every employee and proud to be an an equal employment opportunity employer who does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We believe a diverse and inclusive workplace is central to our success and actively seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse pool of candidates. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us align with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.