Account Manager, Developer Relations at AdAction
At AdAction, you’ll be working with an innovative group of performance marketers in the ever changing AdTech industry. Our goal is to drive quality traffic at scale for our clients with a primary focus of driving real value for our end consumers. At the heart of everything that drives AdAction are the people who work here and strive to make an impact on the success of the business.
Our people love working at AdAction because they’re challenged by unique and difficult problems in a nimble startup environment that’s backed by six plus years of success in performance marketing. Our employees also enjoy perks and benefits like:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Up to 6% 401k match with no vestment period
- Generous PTO
- Flexible work schedule
- Monthly team outings and happy hours
- Easy access to downtown Austin
- Weekly catered lunch
AdAction is searching for a strategic and results-oriented Account Manager to work with our mobile app and web developer clients to maximize their revenue. The successful candidate will be responsible for crafting data-driven insights to upsell and cross sell, renew contracts and ensure our publishers are utilizing the full capabilities of the AdGem Monetization platform. This individual will be responsible for managing and growing AdGem's established publisher relationships in the mobile space and seeking new opportunities with new clients to grow revenue.
- Track, maintain and manage top strategic developer accounts through AdGem’s proprietary tools.
- Proactively identify and execute growth and optimization strategies for existing partners.
- Upsell partners to ensure they are taking full advantage of AdGem's product offerings.
- Engage, review, and critique developer’s existing and upcoming mobile and web products that leverage AdGem’s products and services to maximize revenue opportunity.
- Deliver regular performance reviews for publishers with data-driven and actionable insights.
- Daily account management and support to ensure developer satisfaction with products.
- Assist in new developer recruitment through prospecting, outreach and integration support.
- Strive to exceed client expectations and objectives.
- Be knowledgeable of the general technical features of our product to efficiently oversee technical integration with publishers.
- Collaborate with internal teams, including Sales, Product, Marketing and BI on product positioning, campaign strategy and operational execution.
- Contribute strategically to the growth and direction of AdGem’s products, strategies and services.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends, companies, and opportunities.
- Execute in a fast-paced, constantly evolving, team environment.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- BA/BS required.
- 1-3 years of experience in a data-driven environment, managing multiple stakeholders (internal or external).
- Experience in business development or account management
- Experience in performance media related organizations is a plus
- Must be results-oriented and possess an entrepreneurial spirit that thrives in a demanding, fast-paced work environment.
- Motivated individual with a positive attitude, who consistently strives to achieve goals in a manner exceeding expectations.
- Must be an independent problem solver that is able to identify issues and areas of growth and drive solutions to improve.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to multitask and problem solve.