Account Manager, Enterprise Sales at Miro
We are currently seeking an energetic, motivated, entrepreneurial, and tech-savvy sales professional to join Miro in our quickly growing Austin & LA offices. A successful candidate will have a minimum of four years' SaaS or other relevant technology sales experience with a consistent track record of quota achievement. The role will predominantly be office-based but may require some travel to prospect and customer sites. As part of Miro’s enterprise sales team, you will develop, strategize, negotiate and close business. Your pipeline will come from a mix of warm leads and prospecting.What you’ll do
- Consistently seeking new sales opportunities through research and proactive prospecting.
- Qualifying enterprise sales opportunities based on Miro’s sales methodology & metrics.
- Building and executing enterprise sales plans for assigned target accounts.
- Delivering sales presentations and product demonstrations via web conference & in person.
- Managing a complex sales cycle and negotiating license agreements to bring deals to closure.
- Maintaining accurate records of sales activity and forecasted opportunities through Salesforce CRM.
- Effectively leveraging internal resources (marketing, customer success, product team, and senior executives) to ensure success.
- Minimum of 4 years in a Enterprise SAAS closing role.
- Experience and a keen understanding of how to manage the free to enterprise sales cycle in a Saas Freemium model.
- Understanding of sales process and theory, negotiating principles and market research.
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships.
- Organizational and time-management skills.
- Willingness to travel occasionally to customer meetings and industry events.
- Knowledge of Google Suite and Salesforce is a plus.
- An interest or experience in product design is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent health benefits that include medical, dental and vision
- Flexible time off
- 401k Matching
- Catered lunches + free snacks and drinks
- Brand new office in Downtown LA and coming soon in Austin!
- Team outings
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 5 million users and 20,000 paying customers, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EA, and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!