Unity Technologies is looking for a results-oriented, adaptable and driven Account Manager to join our Inside Sales team in Austin.
In this role, you will be an important part of our growing team to introduce and sell to small and medium sized businesses in gaming and strategic verticals (media & entertainment, auto, AEC) the Unity engine and services needed to bring their outstanding ideas to life!
You will help us drive revenue, exceed monthly sales quota and contribute to building an outbound sales engine along with demand generation to penetrate and build benchmarks for new strategic verticals!What you’ll be doing
- Consistently deliver net-new revenue exceeding quota by providing value to our customer and potential customers with Unity Pro licenses and Unity Services
- Qualify opportunities and establish a pipeline of ideal Unity customer profiles
- Drive outbound sales results to successfully sell Unity’s Pro engine and services to Core and strategic verticals
- Become a specialist in the Unity product ecosystem, and be able to present it to users of all ranges of abilities and roles (artists, developers, etc.)
- Adopt a validated sales technique and process that contribute to exceeding sales quota
- Passionate about value and solution selling methodology in the discovery and qualification of identifying the ideal customer profile
- Partner with BD, demand generation, and evangelism teams to drive Unity’s mission of leading the world in real-time 3D creation
- Experience in SaaS Sales with a verifiable track record of overachieving sales quota
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an incredible comfort presenting software and solutions over the phone
- Ability to tailor conversations on-the-fly to meet the specific needs of potential customers, and at all levels of organization
- Exceptional commitment to accurately supervising all customer engagement and activity
- Ability to thrive in high growth, constantly evolving environments
- Previous experience in gaming, automotive, media entertainment, and/or AEC industries
- Experience with Salesforce.com, Outreach, and other sales enablement tools
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.