Account Manager - LaborChart at Procore Technologies
We’re looking for an Account Manager to join the LaborChart team. LaborChart is now a Procore company. Together, our integrated solutions will give contractors a holistic view of their workforce, ensuring they have the control they need to manage, schedule, and budget their labor.
As an Account Manager, you’ll use your consultative mindset to help customers learn, adopt and use LaborChart over the long term. You’ll be instrumental in creating long-lasting partnerships as you manage customer health, renewals and expansions within your book of business. You’ll work with customers to plan and execute their onboarding process which includes business process and product training. You’ll deliver services based on leading industry and technology practices while encompassing core values of Openness, Optimism and Ownership as you help contribute to a growing team and office.
This position reports to the Manager, Customer Experience and can be based in our Austin, TX, Carpinteria, CA offices or remotely in the US. We’re looking for candidates to join our team immediately
What you’ll do:
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Own the customer experience, starting with the new customer kick-off call, through onboarding and continued use of the platform
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Prepare reports on account status
- Use data and analytics to drive internal processes and external strategy with customers
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Assist with challenging customer requests and issue escalations as needed
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Business Administration, or relevant field
- 4+ years experience as a Software Account Manager or Customer Success Manager or Construction Operations or Project Manager
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience with CRM software (Salesforce)
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
If you'd like to stay in touch and be the first to hear about new roles at Procore, join our Talent Community.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.