Account Manager - Medical Education at Real Chemistry (Remote)
It's not every day we have a chance to make the world a healthier place—but here, it’s our way of life. Idealistic? Maybe. Deeply pragmatic? Always. Real Chemistry is a global health innovation company that has carved out its space at the intersection between healthcare, marketing and communications, tech, and the people at the heart of it all. It’s with a great sense of purpose that we work together with brave health and wellness companies to create and inspire healthier, happier, and longer lives. It’s our passion. And if you’re still reading, we’re guessing it might be yours too. We are looking to add to our alchemic mix of more than 2,000 talented professionals. At Real Chemistry, we don’t just wish the world was healthier. We leverage tech, data and creativity to make it so. You in?
This role will be part of our 21GRAMS London team. You'll work primarily on Medical Education activity, but you'll also be able to challenge yourself to think about how you can leverage the creative capabilities from the advertising side of our business to help your clients to maximise the impact that their Med Ed activity has, driving effectiveness and outcomes for HCPs and Patients alike.
ACCOUNT MANAGER IN A NUTSHELL: You are the client’s key day-to-day contact, managing relationships and helping to set their expectations of the agency. You make sure that your colleagues know what is going on and are delivering effectively. You are beginning to think about future opportunities as well as today’s work.
We're advertising this as a full-time role, but we're open to this being a part-time and fully remote position - just let us know in your application what you'd need that to look like.
- Day to day client management and relationship development
- Internal management of jobs across a range of activity
- Financial management and forecasting
- Development of more junior team members
- New business and organic business growth
- Participate in internal team activity, contributing to our fun and supportive culture
Required Skills & Experience
- Proven experience within a medical communications, medical education or healthcare advertising agency environment
- Commercially savvy, organised and great with managing internal finance processes
- Track record of developing healthy client relationships
- A team player who has great examples of their contribution to projects and some awareness of how that contribution fits in terms of client's business objectives
Real Chemistry offers a comprehensive benefit program and perks, including a primary office location outside Spitalfields Market, 25 days holiday, private medical insurance, dental insurance, pension contributions and a five-week sabbatical program. Other perks include health and wellness reimbursements, a subsidised Real Chemistry amazon shop, Friday afternoon happy hours, and free healthy snacks to keep you running all day long. Learn more about our great benefits and perks at: http://www.realchemistry.com/.