At Modernize (a QuinStreet division) our mission is to simplify home improvement by inspiring motivated homeowners and connecting them with qualified contractors. Our foundation is based on 10 years as a driving force as Home Improvement Leads in online lead generation – connecting homeowners with high–quality contractors – in the $300 billion annually grossing home improvement market. We’re working hard on a new brand and new products to cater to homeowners and the most successful contractors in the industry.
We’re looking for sharp, motivated individuals to join our growing team. Teammates who enjoy using technology to solve problems will thrive in our dynamic startup environment. We have an open floor plan that encourages the entire team to participate in critical discussions and allows everyone to be a vital contributing factor. You’ll enjoy our hip, newly renovated office in the heart of downtown with a view of the capital and the downtown skyline.
Covid-19 Hiring Update: As a company, we’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model and will continue to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person’s circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
Modernize Home Services is looking for a driven, and confident Account Manager to help drive success & growth for our customers within our fastest-growing market segment, Mid-Market.
It’s not just an Account Manager role; you are responsible for strategically managing close relationships with top influencers and C-level executives from Home Improvement Companies (that generate $10M-$50M Gross Revenue per Year for their respective organizations.) You will work collaboratively across internal departments to orchestrate the delivery and optimization of our services to an assigned portfolio of 20-30 active customers, as well as onboarding and managing new customers as they are signed by our sales team.
You will serve as a subject matter expert on Modernizes’ digital marketing and lead generation solutions consulting with your customers to develop ways to maximize desired outcomes, ensure ROI, and create high customer satisfaction.
- Partner with our clients to gain a deep understanding of their objectives, approach, results and challenges
- Create strategic account plans to attain client satisfaction, retention and maximize the life-time value of the partnership
- Meet with customers from Directors to C-level executives to present consultative solutions to gain client commitment and campaign optimization
- Network with our account base and provide key recommendations, testimonials, and case studies to internal/external stakeholders
- Partner with marketing, sales, product and engineering to see that the customer receives the highest standards of service from all parts of the organization
- Demonstrate a mastery of our solutions and the operational processes used for delivery
- Develop strategic plans to maximize opportunities while ensuring customer loyalty through consistent delivery excellence.
- Own client health.
- Positively challenge conventional thinking to find new and innovative ways to improve program success.
- Contribute to proposals and strategic sales opportunities.
- Intelligently relate business decisions back to the impact on our company’s bottom-line.
- Mine and analyze data for insight to identify risk factors and ways to optimize performance.
- Accurately forecast and track key account metrics.
- Prepare and deliver account performance reports on an ongoing basis. Integrate with the Mid-Market team and the Modernize Home Services organization at large.
- Embrace our core values & work positively across all departments.
- 2 – 4 years account management experience.
- Strong data analysis and analytical skills with experience using a business intelligence suite such as Tableau or QlikView strongly preferred.
- Intermediate/Strong Excel and Salesforce skills.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Experience in lead generation / digital demand generation marketing is a strong plus.
- Experience with big box stores in the home improvement industry (ie: windows, hvac, solar and roofing) is a plus
- Tactical sales background preferred >Highly developed presentation skills preferred
- Exceptional communications skills; verbal and written.
- Strong business acumen with an ability to operate under pressure while making business-critical decisions on a daily basis.
- Proven track record of delivering a value proposition and successfully taking clients through onboarding stages to partnership maturation.
- Adaptable and even-keeled.
- Detail and process-oriented; an ability to effectively prioritize workload. Handle client emotion and objections in a positive, solutions-based manner.
- Ability to thrive in an environment of change and uncertainty.
Modernize (a QuinStreet division) is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics protected by law.