Account Manager, Multifamily
The Partner Success team is currently hiring an Account Manager. You are a highly motivated and self-disciplined individual who is ready to dive head first into this role and dedicate themselves to the EG Multifamily Solutions processes and procedures.
You will lead the implementation of new clients on our Suite and Resident products, and manage the ongoing relationships with their assigned clients.
What You'll Do:
Day-to-day in this role you can expect to:
- Coordinate and lead executive kick off calls after sales receives a signed contract
- Work with executives and site staff to onboard their communities / units onto both platforms
- Coordinate internally with multiple teams to ensure we correctly set up tax, regulation, property content, and cleaning teams are assigned.
- Hold periodic CSR calls with clients to discuss the success of their communities / units
- Provide standard methodologies advice to ensure all communities / units are performing at the highest level
- Promote the adding of new services and/or additional properties as our clients see success
- Focused on rapidly growing inventory/property growth within existing client base
As the new Account Manager, you will effectively be the face of ApartmentJet/Pillow to our clients, coordinating internally and externally as needed to make sure every client realizes the highest value from the ApartmentJet/Pillow platforms from day one.
Who You Are:
Some skills that we require for the role:
- Energetic, positive, and outgoing personality
- Comfortable with inside sales and account management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Prior experience with SalesForce or similar CRM solution
- Have a high level of confidence leading phone and web-based meetings with employees at all levels of a company
- Excellent organizational, task management, and follow up skills
- Professional, respectful and patient as you’ll be interacting with our clients
- Desire to be a leader and looking forward to challenges and opportunities to grow within our company
This position reports to:
Partner Success Manager
Full time position, no part-time or contracting.
Location: Austin, TX or Chicago, IL.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive health and insurance benefits
- Competitive salary
- Annual target bonus or commission
- Parental leave for up to 20 weeks (dependent on eligibility)
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Free snacks and beverages
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team
- Free listing on vrbo.com
- Electronic, adjustable stand-up desk
- Discounted Metro & Rail pass
- Casual dress
Why join us
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
In 1995, Vrbo introduced a new way for people to travel together, pairing homeowners with families and friends looking for places to stay. We were grounded in one purpose: To give people the space they need to drop the distractions of everyday life and simply be together. Since then, we've grown into a global community of homeowners and travelers, with unique properties in 190 countries around the world. Vrbo makes it easy and fun to book cabins, condos, beach houses and every kind of space in between.
Vrbo is part of HomeAway and the Expedia Group family of brands and offers homeowners and property managers exposure to over 750 million visits to Expedia Group sites each month. To learn more, visit www.vrbo.com.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.