Account Manager, Offshore at RigUp
What you'll be doing:
- Become a RigUp Product/Solution and Business Expert - establish a deep understanding of RigUps’ products and service lines, including RigUp’s Workforce Marketplace, Vendor Management Solutions and Managed Field Services (On-Demand) applications.
- Create detailed sales plans and strategy to facilitate entry and expansion of RigUp into assigned accounts.
- Compile and review account research for prospecting.
- Develop a high level understanding of current systems used by our buyers & how our solutions would interface/displace them, including those related to: invoicing (ex. OpenInvoice), work orders/purchase orders (ex. SAP/Ariba, etc.), ERPs, & work scheduling tools (Viziya, Clicksoft, etc.).
- Participate in team-building, training, and company-growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts and customer visits.
- Build relationships with assigned accounts acting as the main point of contact for RigUp.
- Meet with buyers, secure MSAs, and help put the largest most efficient network of consultants to work in order to meet your quarterly and annual growth targets.
- Maintain high quality, high volume activity to drive a robust pipeline of deal flow - ensure accounts have opportunities at every stage of the sales cycle but are never stagnant.
- Keep abreast of trends and changes within oil and gas that may present opportunities for RigUp to better serve buyers.
- Travel: This role will require up to 50% travel > 2-3 Days, 2 Weeks Per Month
What you should have:
- Minimum of 7 years of consultative account executive/management experience with a track record of success entering new accounts of varying size (fully outbound sales).
- Minimum of 5 years of oil and gas industry background, offshore operations and facilities experience preferred.
- Experience selling to both centralized supply chain teams and field managers.
- Excellent communication skills, business acumen, and presentation skills - ability to acquire the attention and trust of both senior/director-level executives as well as field supervisors and consultants.
- Ability to effectively communicate stories to key decision makers that are impactful and challenge clients to think differently.
- Ability to run a web-based marketplace platform demo.
- Ability to see the big picture across an entire company (not just one department or buyer segment) and understand the strategy differences between selling to centralized, decentralized, and matrixed organizations.
- Ready to leverage all your resources; people, skills, and technology to their fullest.
- Competitive spirit with a strong desire to win.
- Solid time-management skills - someone who won’t get a good night sleep until CRM entries are complete (Salseforce experience a plus).
- High learning agility (Bachelor’s degree required) and adaptability for change.
- Great business acumen and insight with a willingness to share it with others.
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k Program with 4% match
- Fully paid employee health insurance
- Daily catered meals
- Competitive commuter benefits
- Career development opportunities + partial reimbursement for ongoing education
- $2,000 vacation stipend on your 3 year anniversary