ACCOUNT MANAGER- RENEWALS
Why YOU want this position
Drillinginfo (DI) is driving the technology revolution in the E&P space which means a larger $$$ opportunity for you. This is a unique opportunity to jump from the geoscience side of the business, and leverage that experience to launch a career in sales OR leverage your SaaS sales background and transition into Oil & Gas. This position is based in Austin and reports to the Director of Sales.
Basic Performance Objectives
• Call on assigned client accounts for renewals and price increases.
• Interact and build relationships with clients to help solve their greatest challenges.
• Qualify your account base to identify opportunities to maximize the ROI for clients.
• Manage your sales pipeline with SFDC to ensure activity levels position you for success.
• Complete sales training classes on a regular basis. We are learners and we can always improve to be even more effective.
Travel could be up to 25% to attend trade shows, client meetings and sales academies.
Competitive Candidate Profile
• Geosciences and/or Petroleum Engineering background (education or experience) is extremely valuable as it will help shorten your ramp-up time and allow you to be more effective with prospects.
• Enterprise software or SaaS sales experience is required.
• A track record of discipline in owning your pipeline, activity and hitting your sales numbers.
• Experience with O&G software applications gets our attention.
• The intangibles include being driven by results, high goal-orientation, working with urgency. In other words, you MUST have a strong motor!