Account Manager, SMB/Growth at Juniper Square
Our mission is to make the world’s private capital markets more efficient, transparent, and accessible. Privately owned assets like commercial real estate make up half of our financial ecosystem yet remain inaccessible to most people. We are digitizing these markets and as a result bringing access to millions who don’t currently benefit from one of the most productive corners of our financial ecosystem. If you care about making the world a better place by making markets work better through technology—all while contributing as a member of a values driven organization—we want to hear from you. We’ve doubled our team in each of the past four years while maintaining an excellent culture and staying true to our values. We are well-funded and building for the long-term. We need YOU to help us achieve our mission.
As a SMB/Growth Account Manager at Juniper Square, you will be part of our fast-growing account Management team, growing and deepening our relationships with our real estate investment management customers in the SMB/Growth segment. You will manage all commercial pursuits, communicate our value, handle renewals, up-sell, and cross-sell opportunities for your book of customers. You will partner closely with the SMB/Growth Customer Success team to help our customers reach their goals, ensuring they have the best experience with Juniper Square and fully utilize our product to improve their organization. In this role, you will work cross-functionally with internal teams including Sales, Product, and Solutions Consulting.What you'll do
- Leverage data insights and instrumentation to identify account revenue opportunities and risk within your book of business.
- Through scalable technology outreach and direct engagement build trusted relationships with our customers. Speak the language of our customers’ executive teams and map their goals to Juniper Square’s capabilities
- Meet or exceed up-sell and cross-sell revenue targets by learning our customers’ objectives and introducing new products and services to help meet them
- Meet or exceed retention targets by making sure Juniper Square is delivering value in a meaningful, visible, and goal-aligned manner
- At scale lead all aspects of deal execution, from business case development to deal structuring and negotiation
- Collaborate cross-functionally with internal teams, including customer success, sales, marketing, product, engineering, deal desk, and more
- Proactively help Juniper Square’s Product team ideate and prioritize new products and features by advocating for our customers’ needs
- Keep organized and detailed notes in Salesforce, and track transaction timelines
- Seller: You are intensely curious and an excellent listener. You are an empathetic problem solver, finding solutions to customer needs through Juniper Square products and services. You can negotiate and close deals in a purposeful, disciplined way. You are comfortable being measured on revenue-based outcomes: renewals, up-sell, and cross-sell.
- Relationship-builder: You have a strong ability to build trusted relationships with all types of stakeholders, especially senior executives and principals at the account. You have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Project Manager: You have experience managing a large book of accounts (100+ customers). You have exceptional time management and prioritize your time to drive revenue outcomes. You follow through on your commitments in a methodical, process-driven way. You think long-term, planting seeds now that will help you achieve your goals quarters and years into the future.
- 3+ years of experience in an Account Management-type role for a book of business of 100+ account within a rapidly growing SaaS organization
- Compassionate leader and patient collaborator
- Analytical, with the ability and inclination to analyze data to identify patterns and justify ROI
- Aptitude to build deep product and industry knowledge
- Comfort with a fast-paced environment. Can proactively deliver value through the noise
- Diversity of background and / or perspectives to add to our team
- Industry experience in private investments or commercial real estate a plus
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Health, dental, and vision care for you and your family
- Unlimited vacation policy and paid holidays
- Generous paid family leave, medical leave, and bereavement leave policies
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Professional development stipend
- Healthcare FSA and commuter benefits programs
- Monthly work from home wellness stipend while we're all remote
- Mental wellness coverage including live coaching and therapy sessions
- Home office productivity allowance to help create an ideal work from home setup
If you got to this point, we hope you're feeling excited about the job description you’ve just read! Even if you don't feel that you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to meet people that believe in Juniper Square's mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways – not just candidates who check all the boxes.