GetUpside helps businesses grow and people save by driving customers to nearby businesses with personalized cash back offers. We’re driving new customers to local businesses (more than 5,000 businesses across 13 states have made $10+ million in profit through GetUpside). We’re putting cash back in consumers’ pockets (more than $7 million cash back earned).
In the end, we want to help local businesses get what they need (customers) and consumers get what they need (gas, groceries, you name it!) for less. GetUpside is growing rapidly, with 17x growth in transaction volume in 2018 and we’re driving hundreds of millions of dollars of commerce a year!
We're a DC- and Austin-based startup founded in 2016 and made up of a great collection of people from companies like Google, Opower, Washington Post, Mastercard, Capital One, and LivingSocial. We recently closed our second round of funding and are well-funded by a great group of investors who care about our company, our mission, and our team’s success.
What Will You Do?
Account Managers are responsible for day-to-day relationship management for new and existing strategically targeted clients. In this role, you will serve as a key business contact and as client liaison responsible for GetUpside’s post-sale experience. Account Managers set up each client for success to ensure stories are preserved. Responsibilities include driving successful product adoption and overall management of the client relationship, reporting and analytics of engagement, and successful delivery and management of the platform.
More specifically, you’ll be responsible for:
- Day-to-day relationship management for new and existing strategically targeted clients.
- Evolving and improving GetUpside’s post-sale experience for clients.
- Collaborating to provide best practice workflow to include written processes, policies, and procedures that support client management of product output during implementation and operations phase to ensure optimal use of the product.
- Executing product implementations.
- Monitoring internal operations to assure timelines are met and actions are taken to promote client success.
- Understanding product capabilities and solutions and maintain knowledge of company and product information by working closely with Sales, Product Marketing, and other internal teams.
What do you need?
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in client relationship management, sales, SaaS, branding or digital agency.
- Category experience across one or more of the following: retail, QSR/restaurants, travel, finance/insurance and CPG
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of time in first year (will scale down considerably in second year)
- 4-year college degree preferred
- High energy individual who loves technology
- Must be willing to roll up sleeves to handle a wide range of needs at first.
- Creative thinker – many of our solutions are currently custom
- New business hunter. A builder by nature. Team player.
What We Offer:
- Competitive base salary + commission plan
- Benefits package for employees
- Sponsored learning tools and career development
- Fun culture and entrepreneurial approach