Who We Are
Astronauts needed for a mission.
At the risk of sounding immodest, SecureLink may be the coolest company you've never heard of. After 14 years in business, we announced a strategic investment from Vista Equity Partners in 2017. Vista is the leading technology investment firm focusing exclusively on software, data, and technology-enabled companies. With our partners, existing customers, products and people, we are excited to launch the company to a higher orbit.
SecureLink is the leading platform for secure, remote support of enterprise software. Our customers are top-tier names in healthcare, gaming, government, retail, legal and other highly-regulated industries.
SecureLink's world headquarters in West Austin is called the Hill Country Spaceship - a great facility we believe you would be proud to call your workplace. https://www.securelink.com/about/tourthespaceship/
What You'll Do
The Account Manager's primary focus is to maximize the revenue potential of our existing install base. This is accomplished by strategically working with the subset of our customers that have the highest growth potential and together with the TAM, ensuring we are doing everything possible to capture that potential i.e. through onboarding projects, etc.
The AM is also responsible for any one-time revenue opportunities and renewal events for all of our customers. The AM may choose to engage with customers that have long-term growth potential in the form of business expansion opportunities to create new lines of revenue.
The AM is primarily measured through overall R growth from our existing install base. As such, the AM will also be tasked with minimizing churn and will play a role in any Watchlist activities. Finally, the AM will execute the renewals process, handling price uplifts and any ensuing negotiations. Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Engage with customers for cross-sell opportunities
- Send out renewal notices and ensure payment is made
- Plan and execute longer-term, strategic sales programs for strategic accounts
- Work with Customer Success to minimize churn through the Watchlist process
What You'll Need
- 4+ years experience in a Customer Success or Account Management role, ideally working with enterprise key accounts.
- Customer Success Management Principles
- Enterprise Software Sales
- Professional Services Management
- Key Account Management
- Customer Service Best Practices
- Excellent knowledge of SecureLink product functionality
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Why Choose Us
SecureLink doesn't just Have Fun Creating Value Over the Long Run (HFCV/LR) for our customers and shareholders, we Have Fun Creating Value in the lives and careers of our employees. Benefits and perks include:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance - SecureLink foots the whole bill for employees and subsidizes dependent coverage at 75%!
- Wellness: SecureLink kicks cash into your HSA, $2,500 for those with individual coverage and $5,000 for those with family coverage. Employees are provided with a standing desk, healthy snacks, and have free access to an onsite gym.
- Retirement: SecureLink contributes 3% of your annual base salary to a 401k.
- Time off: Employees receive unlimited PTO, including time to volunteer. Additionally, we offer 10 paid company holidays.
- Perks: Our onsite kitchen provides employees with healthy options for breakfast & lunch every day. We kick back $100 per month towards cell phone reimbursement.
- Workspace: Casual dress code for our employees, and you will see many people around wearing jeans, and yes – even t-shirts and the occasional pair of flip-flops.
Happy and successful SecureLink employees embrace the company's mission to have fun creating value over the long run. Great employees have three attributes that make them "slinky". These are 1) excellence at their position, 2) eagerness to grow and improve and 3) a true sense of responsibility to meaningfully contribute to the company, customers, and culture.
If you are just looking for another job, this is not the place for you. We like to laugh and be around happy, smart, interesting, self-motivated and "slinky" people. Slackers, grumps, and pessimists need not apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.