Account Manager at Eden
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:26 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, April 9, 2020
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Manage, retain, and grow customer relationships.
- Troubleshoot their issues in a timely manner with a positive attitude.
- Think creatively about how to consistently surprise and delight customer offices.
- Customize the process to seamlessly onboard new and future customers.
- Advocate customer needs internally to continuously improve the customer experience.
- Find innovative ways to enhance operations at Eden that help us better serve our customers.
- Visit customer offices often to provide creative solutions that meet (and exceed) their needs and deepen customer engagement.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- B.A. or B.S. strongly preferred
- 1+ years of customer-facing work experience
- Demonstrate extremely high emotional intelligence and empathy
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- Ability to problem solve, adapt, and grow quickly as we build our team
- Extremely proactive, responsive, and upbeat with strong organizational skills
- Startup hustle and energy
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of a fast-growing Y Combinator startup
- Fun office environment!
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 401(k) contribution opportunity
- Generous stock options
- Free lunch and snacks
- Free office parking
- Unlimited PTO
- Cool swag
Full Time Role - $42k Salary
Read Full Job Description