The home search starts online, but the real estate industry is often optimized for in-person, one-on-one service. That's a fantastic experience once you connect with the right professional, but finding the right fit isn't always a smooth process. Opcity built a nationwide real-time data and technology platform combining cutting edge deep learning, business analytics and human intuition with the latest web, mobile and digital telephony technologies to enable our team of professionals, and thousands of real estate agents and brokers, to make sure we connect every home buy with the right agent at the right time so more time is spent finding a home and less time finding the perfect agent.
Account Managers (AM) for our sales teams are the primary account interface after the subscription is sold. The AM establishes and maintains the ongoing relationship with the account Decision Maker (DM) and provides the on-boarding, resolves high level retention concerns and looks to grow business through appropriately researched, planned and implemented up-selling to current accounts. AM will create and maintain all reporting and data support provided to Sales Reps regarding account status, contract quota delivery and accounts receivable.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Receive handoff from Sales Representative upon completion of subscription contract and first payment and implement the high-level on-boarding strategy.
- Establish rapport and educate DM regarding the ongoing servicing of the account.
- Make sure DM has access to training videos, tutorials, marketing content and other resources that might be needed by their Loan Officers (LO) who will receive the leads
- Update CRM and manage email contact strategy for DM and LOs.
- Liaison with other Business Development Departments to support multi-product sales
- Proactively research and initiate contact opportunities for current clients to expand subscription (upsell) into new markets or other growth areas as they occur.
- Provide support for DM / LO complaints regarding quota achievement, churn issues and conduct exit interviews for cancelled accounts.
- Work with client to resolve complex account issues to improve retention of accounts and save at risk subscriptions from cancellation.
- Review pipeline status to provide guidance and education to DMs and LOs as needed
- Track accounts status including tracking of Accounts Receivables and invoicing; and when applicable, initiate and complete account collection process to bring accounts current.
- Partner with Accounting Department on invoicing.
- Provide feedback and guidance to sales leadership on client experience and expectations.
- Coordinate efforts with the Quality Manager to ensure high sales quality.
- Provide product and customer feedback to internal senior leadership.
- Provide reporting as requested on client success metrics, revenue retention, churn potential, and support KPIs.
- Coordinate and strategize cross-account support efforts with multi-location accounts. 1
- Collaborate with Analytics and Ops team to execute support strategies for high-value and complex customers.
- Prepare and distribute all reporting and data programs to Sales Reps and Account Managers on a regular and as needed basis to inform department concerning quota adherence, inventory availability, account status and any other areas of analytic needed deemed required.
What We Like To See/ Measures of Success:
- At least three years in a Business to Business Account Management role preferably in a lead generation or subscription-based model with proven skillset in negotiating, problem solving, managing difficult interactions, analyzing data to make better decisions
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, Marketing or related field or additional 5 years of related business experience may substitute for degree
- Good working knowledge of the residential real estate buying process and markets with real estate knowledge is a plus
- Strong communication skills with a self-starting, aggressive mindset to build excellent working relationships while simultaneously solving difficult and complex problems
- Excellent ability to Network, Persuade with Mediation Skills, Motivation for , Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism
The position requires prolonged standing or sitting and repetitive hand and wrist motion. Operates phones, computers, fax machines, copiers, and other office equipment.
Read Full Job Description