Account Manager at Worksmith
As an Account Manager at Worksmith, you will work with our existing clients to make sure they are getting the most out of the Worksmith platform. With excellent communication skills plus a knack for anticipating, identifying and solving customer challenges, you’ll guide and inform our clients' successful and expanded use of the Worksmith platform, helping Worksmith to generate more revenue in the process.
Day-to-day you will:
- Establish helpful, positive, empathetic relationships with your assigned clients - you will be come their “go to” person
- Guide newly signed clients through the scoping and onboarding process to set them up for success and achieve first spend as quickly as possible
- Understand all of the services that Worksmith provides, and brainstorm how they can be helpful to your customers
- Scope and manage execution of campaigns to increase recurring monthly revenue
- Communicate professionally and energetically with clients via phone, email and web meetings
- Interact with clients, both at headquarters and individual locations
- Ensure that all assigned locations are aware of and using the platform
- Expand the use of the platform for locations that are already utilizing its services
The right candidate will:
Possess a relentlessly positive attitude
Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
Display a self-motivated drive to continuously improve
Be motivated to not only achieve but exceed expectations
Be comfortable with a quota
Seek opportunities to step up and tackle new challenges
Problem solve proactively
We also look for these qualities:
A willingness to learn
A hard-working, solutions-oriented attitude
Patience and tenacity
Organized and detail-oriented
Based in Austin, Texas
A four-year college degree
- Previous experience with Enterprise level consultative sales preferred
What we offer:
A work-hard, play-hard culture with an entrepreneurial approach
Opportunities that accompany a high-growth organization
Health and dental benefits
Flexible vacation policy
Casual, fun work environment: we enjoy team lunches, happy hours, ACL Festival, and electric bike tours.
Worksmith is transforming the way high end brands manage their in-person customer experience by revolutionizing the store experience (Store XM). Our software-enabled marketplace seamlessly connects retailers, restaurants, salons, etc. with local service providers across the US and Canada to create store environments that reflect their brand.
Worksmith’s software saves time, money and headaches: for clients, Worksmith provides the peace of mind of knowing any emergency or recurring maintenance need is being handled efficiently and effectively by the Worksmith network.
For service providers, Worksmith is an easy-to-use, pay-for-performance marketing vehicle that provides job opportunities without the hassle of sales and marketing, billing or collections. Our platform provides the means for local service providers to dramatically grow their business: the top-performing service provider made over $160,000 through Worksmith in 2018.
If you’re ready and willing to roll up your sleeves, now is the time to join us! We’ve called the plays, set our sights on company-wide goals, and are determined to achieve them. This is an exciting opportunity to grow the company and your career along with it.