At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
About the Role
As an Inside Sales Account Manager you will be part of a team responsible for ensuring that our customers are successful and thriving with our next generation endpoint technology. You will proactively advocate for the customer -- focusing on high levels of adoption to ensure customer satisfaction and be responsible for all upgrades and renewals within your accounts.
The ideal candidate will have a strong track record of success, consultative selling approach, and hail from a SaaS or security company. You will need to be a great listener, strong communicator, as well as a curious and creative problem solver.
What You’ll Need to Do
- Serve as the primary point of contact for clients while collaborating with Sales, Customer Success, and Product to ensure the existing customer base is receiving the value they expect from their implemented solutions.
- Manage the contract renewal cycle from scheduling initial meetings through negotiation, contract changes, and signature while ensuring customers renew at an escalated ARR rate.
- Achieve a quota of new sales growth within customer base and for renewals each quarter.
- Be a customer advocate, driving relationships with key customers and creating new champions.
- Identify whitespace in accounts and create value based presentations to promote upgrades and cross-sells.
- Consult with our existing customers to recommend additional solutions from the CrowdStrike portfolio.
- Devise and execute account strategies and plans to maximize account growth.
- Provide high touch customer service, including escalation and coordination of support issues as needed.
- Deliver feedback to the Product Management team on new feature requests and product enhancements from your customer base.
- Experience working on an Inside Sales team
- Track record of meeting or exceeding expectations in an individually focused, quota carrying role.
- Ability to successfully balance a wide variety of daily tasks and adjust priorities on the fly in a fast-paced environment over multiple engagements.
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn new concepts quickly.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills demonstrated through email, conference calls, client visits and presentations, and internal meetings
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently or in a team environment
- A curious nature with a desire to learn and a competitive spirit.
- High level of comfort handling client objections and negotiations.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Security or SaaS sales experience
- Customer Success/Service background
- Formal training in a recognized sales methodology
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.