Account Manager at ScaleFactor
ScaleFactor, a fast-growing tech in Austin, TX is looking for one stellar Account Manager to add to our dynamic Sales and Onboarding Team in Q4 2019! If you love the fast-pace and high energy of the Austin start-up scene, have a background connecting with selling to small businesses, can present value to business owners and key executives, then ScaleFactor may be a perfect career fit for you as an Account Manager. Come join a winning culture and a team that's been voted Austin's Best Place to Work & voted one of Coolest Companies in Austin.
JOB TITLE: Account Manager
ScaleFactor is on a mission to build a better solution for small businesses to operate and grow their businesses. Through a combination of AI and mobile technology-driven by finance and accounting experts, we are revolutionizing the way small business owners operate. ScaleFactor integrates the entire small business financial eco-system from bank accounts to Quickbooks with ScaleFactor's expertise ensuring everything is done properly in between from running payroll, managing expenses, invoicing customers, filing taxes and other important compliance events. ScaleFactor conquers the most tedious and complex financial operations needs, so business owners can focus on running their businesses successfully.
You have seen this movie before and love a great growth story, especially a homegrown one from Austin! As an experienced Account Manager, you know the insanely high speed the best startups run at and you thrive on that high energy. You are comfortable building relationships and consulting with businesses during the implementation of our product. You will become product experts, and will be enthusiastic about interacting with entrepreneurs and their growing businesses on a daily basis. They will be passionate about delighting and retaining customers.
- Uncovering add-on business opportunities throughout the implementation sales cycle for ScaleFactor
- Manage customer renewals
- Create an account plan to achieve gross and net renewal goals
- Proactively identify customer issues, work with the larger ScaleFactor team to resolve them
- Make potential ScaleFactor customers happy with every interaction, regardless of deal size or likelihood of close
- Provide accurate forecasting through impeccable use of CRM and other corporate systems to maintain sales metrics and customer information up-to-date
- 3-5 years of successful sales experience selling a business solution to SMB, preferably with emphasis on back-office operations such as accounting, finance, payroll, billing, invoicing, etc
- Basic working knowledge of accounting departmental responsibilities & operations such as financial reporting (cash flow, P&L, income, balance sheet), bookkeeping, payroll, billing, invoicing
- Demonstrated success in reaching and exceeding your quota with business owners, entrepreneurs and CEOs of small companies
- Superb communication skills with the ability to make complicated concepts sound easy to describe in detail with the simplest of interactions
- You love the rapidly changing technology start-up environment
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher, or equivalent experience
- SaaS company experience + start-up experience
- It is MORE than a job to us! We're one of Austin’s Best Places to Work in 2017 - 2019 because we invest in US. Come contribute to our amazing culture, dynamic office, and work alongside the best and brightest in the industry!
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Health, dental, and vision benefits package
- Unlimited vacation, flexible hours & optional work offsite days
- Stock options
- Unlimited hot & cold brews (Cuvee coffee), snacks, catered Friday lunches, catered lunch & learn events, taco & bagel days, etc.
If this role describes you, we look forward to receiving your complete application online! A one-page resume highlighting your relevant experience which qualifies you for this role is a must!
Your resume highlighting your education and experience which qualifies you for this role. Note this position is based in our East Austin headquarters with a start date in Q4 2019!