Account Manager at Brightpearl
Come join one of 2020’s Best Places to Work in the heart of downtown Austin. Brightpearl is the number one digital operations platform (DOP) for brands and retailers . We manage everything ‘after the buy button’ so that our customers can focus on growing their business. “People First” is one of our core company values , so before we get too into your day to day, here’s a taster of what we bring to the table:
- The opportunity to work with talented people
- A transparent leadership team
- Flexible working and generous holiday allowances
And that’s not all. Check out our perks and benefits to see what else we offer!
We are looking for a highly organized, diligent and adaptable Account Manager to join our Customer Success Team. The purpose of the Account Manager role is to successfully manage upsell and renewals for their allocated accounts.
An Account Manager's duties are split across 3 key roles: relationship management, upsell and renewals. Key tasks include building quotations, renewal negotiations and closing upsell opportunities. The role will also include the handling of all customer related queries via email and phone. This will involve phone and written communication with customers to fulfill their requirements. An Account Manager will also maintain accurate CRM records.
The Account Manager has to be able to work effectively whilst under pressure to ensure deadlines are met. The Account Manager also needs to have exceptional communication skills to confidently liaise with colleagues and customers at all levels, with a polite and friendly manner when handling queries.Your Day-to-Day Life:
- Processing customer renewals in the internal CRM and billing systems from quote to invoice and payment collection
- Processing customer upgrades and upsell sales in the internal CRM and billing systems from quote to invoice
- Identifying high risk customers and working on plans to retain these customers
- Working to achieve and exceed monthly and quarterly team targets
- Maintaining good customer relations
- Work with Technical Account Managers to arrange Account reviews
- Answering customers phone queries
- Producing timely reports
- Maintaining customer CRM records
- Managing the renewals inbox and making sure all emails are responded in a timely manner.
- Call on assigned client accounts for renewals and pricing negotiations.
- Interact and build relationships with clients.
- Qualify your account base to identify opportunities to maximize uplift.
- Manage your renewals pipeline with Salesforce CRM to ensure activity levels position you for success.
- Complete sales training classes on a regular basis. We are learners and we can always improve to be even more effective.
- Prior experience in Customer Success OR equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Highly organized
- Experience negotiating software contracts
- Experience of managing customer accounts in ‘software as a service’
- Experience with Salesforce CRM software
- An understanding of the challenges a multi-channel retail business faces and how technology can solve
- Proven ability to drive continuous value of a cloud and/or ERP solution
- Familiarity working with clients of all sizes
- Must be in Austin or willing to relocate
- We are not sponsoring visas at this time
- Join one of Austin’s Best Places to Work 2020
- Competitive compensation package: salary, stock options, medical benefits, 20 days of annual PTO and 12 Holidays
Right now, we’re all doing our part to flatten the curve by working from home, but whenever its safe to return to the office, we offer:
- Stocked Kitchen with snacks and beer on tap
- Work downtown Austin in an open and vibrant workspace
- Enjoy frequent Company events, team building activities and after hour socials
- We’re an energetic and inclusive organization
- We believe in promoting a healthy work-life balance and support remote working with management approval.
Check us out on Built In Austin to get more of an insight on what it’s like to work with
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we collaborate and learn from each other is core to Brightpearl’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a supportive place to work.