Account Manager at Realtor.com
Realtor.com®, operated by Move, Inc., is the fastest growing online real estate destination for home buyers, owners, and renters. We have the unique opportunity to make a positive impact by helping people with one of their biggest life decisions.
Do you thrive in a fast-paced, supportive environment where the opportunity to be part of mission-critical initiatives is exciting? Can you tell the difference between urgent and important? Would your colleagues describe you as organized, thorough, and committed to meeting deadlines and objectives? Are you the type that won't settle for "good" when "great" is an option? You may just be who we are looking for.In this role, you will be working directly to manage key strategic partner relationships, vendors, clients, and real estate lead sources that connect us with valued consumers. While this is a post-sale client management role, strong selling skills are key as the main objective of this role is to ensure clients and vendors deliver on their commitments every day while looking for opportunities to expand these relationships and increase their value.
We are looking for a dynamic Account Manager that is excited to work as a part of our Strategic Partnerships team. This role will focus on ensuring key initiatives in existing enterprise sales, business development, and vendor relationships are executed and delivered to ensure business growth objectives are met. This role will support the Strategic Partnerships team and report to the Manager, Strategic Partnerships Success.
A+ team members with deep passion, drive, and commitment is what we are looking for.
What will you do?
- Responsible for managing partner accounts and is the primary point of contact for account-related matters (to include reporting explanations, billing disputes, and expectation management).
- Build, maintain, and expand partner relationships to maximize opportunities and mitigate risk.
- Communicate daily with realtor.com's partners and vendors to ensure they deliver on their commitments while strengthening these relationships along the way.
- Work to support and develop scalable systems and protocols for speed, accuracy, and efficiency.
- Proactively work with lead partners and vendors to increase lead delivery by leveraging relationships, technology, and business strategy.
- Cross-sell, up-sell, and re-sell managed partners to create new opportunities in support of strategic initiatives and meeting OKRs.
- Build deep knowledge of the product and the process in order to highlight risks and suggest alternative solutions to internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage communication and expectations for strategic initiatives involving partners and stakeholders.
- Develop ad-hoc and ongoing reporting and analysis, creating KPI insight across the entire set of responsibilities.
- Act as a resource to the entire Strategic Partnerships team as needed, assisting all team members and various partners throughout the organization.
- Identify and execute new strategic opportunities to automate, streamline and simplify the delivery of diverse role objectives.
- Work cross-functionally across the organization with sales, accounting, analytics, finance, marketing, and product.
What will you bring?
- Bachelor's degree (Business/Marketing preferred) with a minimum of 5+ years of working experience in B2B sales and account management within a technology or high growth organization.
- Problem-solving skills to resolve challenges in a timely manner that meets customer and company needs.
- Strong time management, prioritization, and organizational skills, with attention to detail and ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written is crucial as well as strong listening and consultative negotiation skills.
- Familiar with legal agreements, drafting contracts, and amendments.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time, paying strict attention to detail.
- Self-motivated with a bias towards ownership, taking action, and problem-solving.
- Willingness to learn and be open to feedback and coaching.
- A strong team player with a proven ability to work across multiple functions and teams.
- Able to multitask, manage multiple concurrent projects, and work in a fast-paced agile environment.
- Must be proficient at telephone, computer, CRM and Google Suite applications.
At realtor.com®, we believe that everyone deserves a home of their own. We’re a community of nearly 2,000 employees who work hard to ensure that from the moment someone starts dreaming about a new home, to the moment they walk in the door and beyond, we’re there to lend a helping hand. Every month, over 85 million people trust us with their journey home by visiting our site and mobile apps, and we’d love to have you join our team to help.
We’ve got great offices in the U.S. and Canada with lots of sweet jobs to choose from, so we’re hoping you’ll join us on our journey to make buying, selling, renting, and living in homes easier and more rewarding for everyone.
Let’s make a difference, together. For Real.