Account Manager at ESO
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:40 a.m. (CST) on Monday, August 23, 2021
As an Account Manager (AM), you are directly responsible for managing the ongoing relationship and upsell opportunities with our existing customer base within the EMS healthcare market. Your focus will be to ensure their continued success with ESO and you will engage in networking and lead generation activities to grow existing business and develop sales pipeline.
Reporting to the Director of Sales and Account Management you will be part of our Inside Sales team based in our Austin office.
What You’ll Be Doing - the day to day
· Manage a sales pipeline for a territory of named accounts in the United States.
· Build and maintain relationships with key client decision makers and industry partners through consistent engagement and educate clients, agencies and partners on ESO products through meetings, sales presentations and engagement of subject matter experts.
· Develop and progress sales proposals that address the specific needs of the client.
· Accurately forecast sales opportunities.
· Lead and support contract negotiations; and manage pipeline and forecast in order to drive sales opportunities to closure against a sales quota.
· Work closely with stakeholders from both EMS and Fire sectors
Who You Are - the essentials
· 2+ years in direct selling or account management role
· Ability to meet and exceed quotas
· A team enterprise sale mentality
· The drive and ability to work at a fast-growing company that adapts quickly
Who You Are - the desirables
· Previous military, EMS or Firefighting experience
Benefits & Perks
ESO offers a comprehensive suite of benefits to promote health and financial security for our employees and their families. For full-time employment you this includes:
- Competitive health plans (medical, dental, & vision insurance)
- PTO (starting at 20 days) & 12 company holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Telemedicine service provided by ESO
- Savings accounts (FSA, HSA, DCA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Annual health and wellness reimbursement
- Peace of mind benefits such as life insurance, disability insurance, and worksite benefits
- Paid parental leave, new child program, & flexible parental return-to-work options
- Casual office environments and unlimited office snacks and drinks
ESO is a fast-paced, growing data, technology, and research company passionate about improving community health and safety through the power of data. We pioneer innovative, user-friendly software to meet the changing needs of today’s EMS agencies, fire departments, and hospitals. We’re small enough to be nimble and fun, but big enough to be a great place to work. We serve thousands of customers out of our US offices and our Belfast, Northern Ireland office.
Are you ready to Make a Difference? At ESO, we believe in bringing your true self to work every single day. If you don’t match all the qualifications on the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway! We are looking for passionate, innovative, and authentic people to help drive our mission.
All offers are contingent upon a successful background check.
ESO is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We invite you to consider opportunities at ESO regardless of your gender; gender identity; gender reassignment; age; religion; race; national origin; political affiliation; sexual orientation; disability; veteran status; or other non-merit factor.
Read Full Job Description