QuotaPath is looking for an experienced Account Manager to join our team. You will be responsible for making sure that our customers are successful and thriving. You will proactively advocate for the customer -- focusing on high levels of adoption to ensure the highest degree of customer satisfaction. You have responsibility for managing timely renewals as well as upselling within your accounts. You will be an expert in all things QuotaPath, understanding completely how our software helps automate the commissions process.
Coming fresh off a $21.3M Series A fundraise in July 2021, QuotaPath’s mission is to help companies build and scale high-performing, motivated growth teams. Our product is built on the belief that commissions should be streamlined, transparent, and simple to manage. Our freemium SaaS product streamlines commission tracking, quota attainment, and paychecks so they are transparent and simple to manage. We are shaping one of the fastest-growing categories in sales tech and we just secured a spot on G2’s Top 50 Sales Products for 2021. Our core values are built upon trust, empathy, and curiosity. Our culture is centered around serving our customers, building great experiences, and pushing each other to grow, learn, and enjoy the moments we create.
Most of the users you’ll be supporting will sit within the sales organization (sales reps, managers, VPs, operations) but each user will need QuotaPath to solve a different pain. Sales reps need to calculate their commissions. Sales managers need to motivate their reps. VPs need to provide transparency in pay. Finance and Revenue Operations need to pay commissions painlessly. Understanding these pain points for each respective role and being consultative in how QuotaPath can alleviate these pain points will be key to this role’s success. This is truly your chance to bring the entire growth team together at an org!
The ideal candidate will have a strong track record of success, consultative selling approach, and hail from a SaaS company. You will need to be a great listener, strong communicator, as well as a curious and creative problem solver. It’s an exciting opportunity to play an integral role as one of the first members of the Account Management team at QuotaPath. You will have tons of professional growth opportunities. We just received an NPS score of 75 and our metrics have 3x’d in 2021; the sky’s the limit.
- Offering ongoing support to our customers to provide a best-in-class customer experience including escalation and coordination of support issues as needed.
- Becoming a compensation process expert (plan creation, modeling, CRM structure & best practices).
- Collaborating with Sales, Customer Success, and Product to ensure the existing customer base is receiving the value they expect.
- Meeting monthly renewal quotas by managing renewal cycles including scheduling meetings, presenting renewal options, negotiating, and securing signatures.
- Growing accounts by identifying upsell and cross-sell opportunities within the book of business.
- Deliver feedback to the Product team on new feature requests and product enhancements from our customers.
Required Skills and Experience
- Proven track record of delighting customers and meeting or exceeding expectations in an individually focused, quota carrying role.
- 3 years + of relevant work experience (customer success, sales, account management, sales development, etc.)
- Ability to successfully balance a wide variety of daily tasks and adjust priorities on the fly in a fast-paced environment.
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn new concepts quickly.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A curious nature with a desire to learn and a competitive spirit.
- Strong team player — this role will be highly collaborative with every department at QuotaPath.
- Highly analytical and data-driven.
- High level of comfort handling client objections and negotiations.
Bonus if you have:
- Prior experience at a B2B SaaS company
- Sales Operations Experience
- Customer Success/Service background
- Experience with compensation plans
- Prior experience using Salesforce, Hubspot or other CRM solution
About the location
Our team is co-headquartered in Philadelphia, PA and Austin, TX. For this role, we safely have an in-office team in Austin, so living in (or being willing to move to) Austin is required.
What’s in it for you?
On-target earnings for this role is currently $100,000 per year ($70,000 base salary) with significant upside in the months and years to come. We’re building a company on transparency, collaboration, and trust. This is a full-time, competitively paid position with generous equity. We care about the health and well-being of our team members. We pay 100% of employee premiums, have unlimited PTO, and offer half-day Fridays year-round. If you are driven by the ability to make a huge impact we’d love to hear from you.
At QuotaPath, we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace makes us a more capable, innovative, and competitive company. We welcome people who represent diversity in their backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. QuotaPath is an equal opportunity employer, aiming to reach our company’s full potential by cultivating an inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.