Accounting Manager, Global Payroll at Unity Technologies
Unity Technologies is looking for a Payroll Accounting Manager to join our amazing team. You will be a key part of our fast-paced, exciting, and growing team as we strive to evolve, standardize and automate our global payroll accounting processes to accommodate increased volume and complexities.
What you'll be doing
- Review and approve all payroll related journal entries and monthly reconciliations (Payroll, Payroll Tax, Pension, 401K, Vacation accruals)
- Responsible for all Employer Tax related reporting and accruals
- Develop streamlined and/or automated accounting processes related to RSUs, Options and ESPP
- Build accounting processes for global payroll accounting system
- Provide support, training, mentoring and leadership to staff on an ongoing basis to ensure overall professional growth
What we're looking for
- International payroll accounting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, with a strong background in US GAAP and SOX
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- High level of attention to detail and a proven ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Global leadership skills, a strategic approach and business-partnering skills
You might also have
- Workday Financials experience
- Familiarity with large multi-country payroll providers
- Experience working with a geographically dispersed team
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.