Accounting Partner Account Manager
• Basic knowledge of Accounting and/or Software SaaS.
• Ability to adapt working style and approach to best communicate with various business contacts.
• Ability to apply previous work experiences to resolve a wide range of issues in imaginative as well as practical ways.
• Demonstrated ability to influence decision making.
• Ability to understand and apply R365 support model and demonstrate value to customers.
• Expert interpersonal, written, and verbal communication and negotiation skills.
• Exhibits excellent attention to detail. Excellent creative problem-solving abilities.
• Flexible and adaptable to work schedule based on partner need. Ability to thrive in a complex and rapidly changing environment.
• Able to prioritize and highly varied work level in order to maintain required productivity levels.
• Demonstrated leadership skills and qualities. Ability to apply varying leadership skills and traits that create solutions and results to unexpected situations.
• Ability and experience with project management and capacity to oversee projects from beginning to end.
• Analyzes operational processes, escalation procedures and performs training needs assessments for identifying opportunities for service delivery improvements and value add to the customer/clients.
• Develops customer service department procedures. Liaises between partners and customers, sales, field service, order processing and accounting to resolve status, production, delivery and billing inquiries
• Manages customer base independently with wide latitude for independent judgment and ownership of issues.
• High School Diploma or equivalent Required. Bachelor's Degree required. At the manager's discretion, (3 years of experience required for every year of degree education missing).
• Prior account management experience highly desirable. Relevant accounting/software experience preferred.
• Previous sales experience preferred.
• 3 - 5 years relevant service/relationship management experience.
• General office environment. May require long periods sitting and viewing a computer monitor. Moderate levels of stress may occur at times.
• Occasional domestic travel, less than 10%.
• Is efficient and timely with deadlines and deliverables. Be accountable, can work independently and is highly motivated. Be professional. Be a doer.