Accounts Coordinator at Kazoo
Kazoo is an all-in-one Employee Experience platform that combines recognition, performance, and engagement in one powerful solution. By bringing together Real-time Recognition & Rewards, Continuous Performance Management, and Employee Engagement Surveys, Kazoo’s employee-first solution enables companies to build purpose-driven cultures while increasing productivity, retention, and revenue. With over 600 global customers, the Kazoo platform puts actionable analytics in the hands of business leaders, connecting them to what really matters.
Overview of the role:
We are looking for an extraordinarily motivated Accounts Coordinator to join our world-class team. The Accounts Coordinator is a multifaceted individual who can analyze and identify trends in engagement data, create and communicate action plans, and work cross-functionally to contribute to our small-medium business (SMB) strategy. Internally, you work in conjunction with our communications team, finance and renewals teams, product and engineering team, as well the larger customer success team. Externally, you will work with our customers’ executives, HR team, and stakeholders. As the Accounts Coordinator, you will act as a point of contact for best practices and strategy for our customer’s team. You will need to be naturally curious and a dedicated problem solver, proficient in trend identification, and have experience with customer relationship management. In this role, you ideally have a good combination of experience working with Data & Analytics, as well as Customer Success/Support
What awesome stuff you’ll do:
- The primary responsibility of the Accounts Coordinator is identifying trends in user and engagement data, developing scalable action plans, and proactively sharing best practices with our SMB customers
- Partner with Renewals and Comms to develop, deliver and scale a seamless experience for Kazoo’s SMB customer base
- Work with the communications and marketing teams to leverage existing communications in order to drive platform adoption and meet the customer’s goals
- Determine important relationship milestones and develop messaging that can scale across Kazoo’s customer base
- Track and measure key metrics against the customer’s goals. We will look to you not only to track these metrics but also to take action to improve these metrics when needed.
- Advocate for the customer. Funneling feedback, ideas, pain points, and feature requests back to the rest of the Kazoo team should become second nature. As a customer advocate, you are managing many different needs, personalities, and departments both at Kazoo and within the customer’s organization.
- Use data to identify and flag at-risk accounts, and work with internal teams to circumvent identified customer challenges
- Provide escalation support for at-risk customers, ensuring their needs are met and confidence is restored.
- Host small group training sessions to share best practices and empower administrators of Kazoo
What we you’ll need:
- 1+ year of experience customer success/account management/project management role managing customers OR 1+ year in a data analytics role at a SaaS company
- Strong analytical skills with a desire to use data to solve problems and influence decisions
- Positive, self-starter attitude who is open to implementing new methods of work
- Attention to detail, highly organized, with an absolute focus on the quality of work
- Adaptable to a quickly changing environment
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and perform effectively under pressure
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally
If you’ve reached this point in the job description and feel you’re still not sure if you should apply...Just do it! You may not have 100% of all those bullets listed above - and that's okay! We know there are no perfect applicants. If you’re feeling like you’re not going to fit in with our teams - that’s not okay. One of our company values is “Yes, &” - we believe in a diverse experience that allows us to build off the momentum of each other, so however you identity and whatever background you bring with you, we strongly encourage you to submit your application if this is a role you can be passionate about doing every day!
When you work at Kazoo, we provide competitive benefits to make your life better both in and out of the office, which include: health, dental and vision insurance; open vacation policy; flexible wfh policy; 11 paid holidays; 401k program; Stocked kitchen; Mac Laptop; Transportation/Parking Stipend; Generous Parental Leave; Fertility benefits; Breast milk delivery; EAP & more!
At Kazoo, diversity and inclusion are fundamental to how we grow and operate our business. We’re building a diverse workforce that cultivates and supports all individuals. We believe a culture of equality creates a stronger work environment for all employees and that we are all accountable for encouraging and celebrating diverse voices. Kazoo commits to promote and recognize principles of fairness, equity, and social justice in relation to, and across, intersections of race, age, color, disability, faith, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, social class, economic class, ethnicity, gender identity, gender expression, and all other identities represented among our diverse membership.
We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Kazoo is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.