Acquisition Account Manager at Expedia Group
The PM Acquisitions Account Manager is key to generating new business for the Property Manager channel for all US HomeAway brands (Homeaway.com, VRBO.com, and Vacationrentals.com). You will research opportunities and market and pitch HomeAway’s suite of solutions to Property Managers in order to acquire new supply in the assigned territory. You will help new suppliers be competitive in the HomeAway marketplace with optimization recommendations before handoff to an account manager.
What you’ll do:
- Promote subscription, Pay Per Subscription & Pay Per Booking solutions to vacation rental property managers
- Identify opportunities and proposes solutions which address the need of the prospect
- Research and profile targeted companies to identify key contacts & uncover opportunities
- Place outbound calls to database prospects, prospective customer lists, channel partner customer lists to meet personal business objectives
- Conduct call campaigns to support company-wide business initiatives
- Identify and articulate prospect's needs, expectations and priorities
- Document every touch point with customer and prospect database via Salesforce.com
- Manage relationships with Enterprise prospects and respond to customer requests, issues & opportunities
- Grasp technology service solutions and maintain an understanding of our marketplace including competitors
- You are an expert in objection handling methods, prospecting strategies and closing techniques
- Work directly with manager and team and communicate strategic plans, goals and objectives
- Attend trade shows and other industry events to support acquisition goals
Who you are:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Proficient in English, fluency in Spanish is a plus
- Proven success in lead qualification, new business generation and telephone sales
- 3+ years of inside sales experience (B2B sales required), with at least 2 years of acquisition/prospecting experience
- Vacation Rental Industry experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Knowledge of SalesForce and videoconferencing tools
- Ability to use multiple sources to find actionable data
- Calendar Management and Organizational Skills
- Communication: you adapt your communication style aby quickly reading partner reactions and mood
- Relationship Management: you understand partners and customize engagement approaches; and you uncover and pursue value-add opportunities for them
- Partner Advocacy: you demonstrate a “partner-first” mindset and create “win-win” situations while showing a bias-to-action by actively engaging and following up with stakeholders until issues are resolved
- Planning and Quality Delivery: you demonstrate accountability to meet assigned tasks and goals, you know how to prioritize and you demonstrate willingness and capability to take on additional tasks
- Data Driven Business Acumen: you use software, data and tools to conduct analysis and derive insights; that you translate into actionable improvements or growth opportunities
- Expertise Development: you can quickly build and maintain expertise in HomeAway offerings and the vacation rental market
- Continuous Improvement and Agility: you proactively give and seek feedback and you are willing to learn and adopt agile principles, embrace changes, learn from failures and look for improvement.
- Internal Collaboration: you work well with cross-functional teams
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive health and insurance benefits
- Competitive salary
- Annual target bonus or commission
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Free snacks and beverages
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team
- Free listing on HomeAway.com
- Electronic, adjustable stand-up desk
- Casual dress
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
HomeAway, a world leader in the vacation rental industry, is the place to book beach houses, cabins, and condos with more than two million places to stay in 190 countries. The site makes it easy to find and book the perfect vacation rental for any getaway, often for less than the cost of traditional hotel accommodations. HomeAway is part of the Expedia Group family of brands.Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.