Acquisition Sales Specialist at LegalZoom
Acquisition Sales Executive
LegalZoom is the nation’s leading provider of personalized, online legal solutions and legal documents for businesses and families. We are high-growth and fast-paced with a mission to disrupt the legal industry by bringing great legal help to people at a reasonable price. We foster a culture of open collaboration and encourage partnerships between our clients and attorneys.We believe in hard work, passion, and innovation for what we do and how we deliver.
Be a part of an exciting new division at LegalZoom! We are looking for top performers who have a proven track record of meeting and/or exceeding quota. We need creative problem solvers who can overcome any obstacle and have the skills to close the deal. If you are a self-starter, thrive in a fast-paced environment, have a passion for talking to new people, and enjoy collaborating with teammates we want to talk to you.
What you’ll do:
- Generate leads and acquire new sales.
- Cold calling; this is a high volume role.
- Increase market share through building pipeline via phone and email follow up.
- Research potential leads from business directories, web searches, etc.
- Establish/build rapport with new potential clients.
- Create a culture of success and ongoing business and goal achievement.
- Manage information and data related to customer and prospect interactions.
- Provide online product demonstrations to prospective clients.
- Able to articulate and communicate competitor differentiators to convert sales.
- Consistently meet or exceed quota-based performance metrics.
- Document, track and monitor all leads and activities in CRM.
- Develop and sustain knowledge of all solutions.
- 2+ years of proven track record in a quota driven inside sales environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable making cold calls and talking to new people
- Demonstrated ability to connect with clients and deliver exceptional service
- Proficiency using MS Office, Salesforce, and other pipeline management CRMs