Alliance Partner Sales Manager at UiPath
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:02 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, August 27, 2019
Accelerate Human Achievement: that is UiPath's purpose. We are the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and the highest-valued AI enterprise software company in the world. With over $568 million in funding from top venture capital firms like Accel, CapitalG, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia, IVP, Madrona Venture Group, Meritech Capital & Coatue, we are on an unprecedented trajectory of growth. With this funding, we have an incredible opportunity to improve the way people work globally.
Our award-winning company culture values humility, and leaders who know how to listen. CEO Daniel Dines’ primary goal was to build a company where he would love to work, and even now, with thousands of employees in tens of countries, that remains our top priority.
We trust and empower our colleagues, and together we make sure we have everything we need to do our best work, from the support of strong leaders to awesome perks and benefits.
UiPath is changing the future of work – liberating people from repetitive, boring jobs. We are the world’s leading Robotic Process Automation company and the fastest growing enterprise software company in history. We hire curious, creative trailblazers who thrive in a whirlwind. We hire people who are bold and immerse themselves in their work. Most of all, we hire people who are humble. If you are the rare creature we need, then we should talk.
We are seeking a sales and alliance management professional to develop and execute go-to-market plans with technology alliance partners. The Regional Alliance Partner Sales Manager, reporting to the Senior Director of Technology Alliances Sales, will collaborate with regional sales and partner leaders to build pipeline and drive growth for UiPath in conjunction with our technology alliances
Here's What you would be doing:
- Identify key technology alliances in the region in agreement with regional sales, partner and alliance management
- Develop a plan to team with other key business partners and global systems integrators to maximize revenue and customer success with alliances.
- Refine and execute business and go-to-market plans with technology alliances and local sales and marketing teams to build pipeline and accelerate revenue growth in region
- Achieve regional pipeline and revenue targets and other key objectives
- Build and execute regional plans to create awareness and demand – including enablement activities to build competency to sell, service and support technology partner solutions to mutual customers
- Be the liaison to technology alliances in the region
- Create and successfully execute relationship plans to ensure executive sponsors are established by both organizations and that regular and relevant contact is performed to review business performance of the partnership
- Conduct quarterly business reviews on the progress and execution of the business, go to market and relationship plans to ensure we are meeting our mutual business objectives and define action plans to address any gaps or new opportunities
- Work with UiPath sales and marketing teams to align and communicate the sales and marketing motion for each technology partner
What you'll bring:
- Experience in customer-facing quota-bearing sales leadership
- Experience in partner and alliance management with a track record of Go To Market success
- In-depth understanding of technology partner organization, key stakeholders, overall strategy, company culture, market offerings and joint value proposition
- Ability to present business value of solutions to technical and non-technical audiences
- Exceptional sales, negotiation, team working, communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to interact and influence at all levels of an organization
- Ability to travel extensively within the region
- Familiarity with US and LATAM market
- Fluency in Spanish or Portuguese is desired
We are offering the possibility to work from home or flexible working hours, a competitive salary package, a Stock Options Plan and the unique opportunity of working with us to develop state-of-the-art robotics technology are just a few of the pluses.
We must have caught your attention if you've read so far, so we should talk.
** At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
Read Full Job Description