- Work with a team of produce carrier sales reps to strategically develop their relationships with existing and prospective refrigerated carriers.
- Integrate with our current traditional van/refrigerated sales team to grow static capacity specifically for produce shipments.
- Become an expert in the Arrive business model, our competitive advantages, and our software.
- Ensure Produce shipments are handled with a high level of service to our customers and carriers.
- Unite with our Produce Sales Management team on service and freight priorities.
- Set expectations for your team and ensure each rep is meeting/exceeding their metrics goals through coaching and incentives.
- Strengthen your reps’ knowledge of the market and assist with pricing/negotiation as needed.
- Collaborate with management and executive team to ensure the entire sales team is meeting expectations.
- Bring energy, intensity, and a win-the-day attitude to the sales floor!
Education and/or Experience:
- 6+ years of 3PL experience with a focus on Carrier Sales.
- 2 years managing a team of 10+ employees preferred.
- Demonstrated market awareness and ability to price refrigerated truckload shipments accordingly.
- Proven ability to contribute to a dynamic, high-energy sales team.
To be successful in this role, you must:
- Be a dynamic leader with a bold presence and contagious attitude.
- Demonstrate exemplary communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Have the ability to communicate cross functionally and develop long-term, sustainable partnerships with management and peers alike.
- Have mid to expert level of proficiency in the.
- Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite.
- Exude a desire to develop the next generation of freight brokers.
- This position will manage a team of 7-15 Carrier Sales team members.
- Take ownership of your career at a growing company.
- Work in the booming city of Austin, TX!
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Grab a bite at the delicious food trucks located at the MET center.
- Sweat it out using our on-site, state-of-the-art gym & yoga studio!
- Recharge your batteries at our fully stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages.
- Get active at the MET Center’s hike and bike trails and disk golf course.
- Shoot some hoops at our basketball court or serve it up at our tennis court!