Associate Customer Success Manager at TrustRadius
TrustRadius is growing quickly and the Customer Success team is leading the way. We are looking for high-achieving professionals with marketing savvy and a customer-service mindset with prior experience in Customer Success or an equivalent customer service function.
Strong candidates will have excellent organizational skills and the ability to quickly become a trusted collaborator on key customer projects. At TrustRadius, you’ll join a talented team committed to strengthening customer relationships and inspiring our customers to adopt new marketing and sales business practices that fit with the modern B2B tech buyer’s journey. If your abilities include agility with data wrangling and flawless tactical execution, if you believe that user reviews have the potential to turn good tech companies into great tech companies – if this is you, then you can help accelerate our growth.
About This Position
This is an ideal position for a smart, self-starter who enjoys technology (a geek at heart), is enthusiastic about working in a fast-paced, start-up environment, is committed to delivering an exceptional customer experience, and believes authentic user reviews can be transformative for the B2B tech companies who embrace them.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Outcomes Measurement. Work with senior members of the team to establish and measure critical goals and metrics for success around sourcing and harnessing user reviews as part of authentic voice of the customer programs.
- Excellent service. When there’s a problem, solve it. When you promise something, deliver it. We have a strong customer engagement model in place – you’ll work closely with the rest of the team to deliver on it.
- Customer Adoption. Programmatically, proactively, and thoughtfully manage customer adoption in a way that strengthens customer relationships.
- Campaign execution. Deliver and enable marketing programs that scale customer review acquisition and use review content to drive sales and marketing outcomes for our customers.
- Continuous learning. Evolve the use of tech reviews in B2B marketing and sales programs via a combination of experimentation, collaboration, and voracious reading of industry publications.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a startup or SaaS business.
- Excellent communications skills (written and verbal).
- Proficient in PowerPoint and Excel.
- Confident learning new tools and technologies.
- Familiar with marketing automation systems, customer success tools, Salesforce, and other Force.com platforms.
- Prior experience at a marketing agency or at a market research firm a plus.
- Must be proactive, and have the ability to work independently/efficiently and to thrive in a fast-paced environment,
- Detailed-oriented, organized and able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines
TrustRadius is the most trusted review site for business technology, serving both buyers and vendors. We help buyers make better product decisions based on unbiased and insightful reviews. We also help vendors leverage the voice of their customers in their own sales and marketing channels via in-depth reviews, boosting demand and accelerating the buying cycle.
- Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience, including equity in an early stage startup backed by top-tier VCs.
- TrustRadius is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.