Associate Deal Desk Analyst at A Cloud Guru
ORGANIZED| DETAIL ORIENTED | DATA DRIVEN
As our Associate Deal Desk Analyst you'll work with our Legal, Finance, and Revenue Operations teams. In this role you will be the owner of data quality for B2B bookings and B2B renewal events along with the Business Process Manager and Deal Desk Team. You will work to ensure bookings and renewals have high fidelity data at all times and find areas of continued improvement. It’s an exciting time to join the team, because we’re in a really unique space. We have an amazing product that people want, and we're in an industry that's tripling in size overnight.Hello, we're A Cloud Guru ☁️
Our friends call us ACG.
At ACG, you have the chance to help people change the trajectory of their lives. The chance to create the learning that helps businesses stay in business. The chance to teach the WORLD to cloud, all while working some magic for your own career along the way. We believe people can seriously change their lives by learning new tech skills — and that learning doesn’t have to be boring. That's why we make engaging online training packed with personality and slick presentation for an experience more like firing up Netflix, less like a stuffy classroom. Our mission is to teach the world to cloud. 2 million down, 7 billion (give or take) to go.
There aren't many company cultures like A Cloud Guru's in the world. This year, we were awarded the #1 Place to work in Austin, as well as Best Company Culture and Best Companies for Diversity. Who we work with is as important as what we do.What makes the Business Operations team awesome...
We’re the brainy bunch of number-crunchers and magic-makers that have real influence over the direction of the company. Our to-do list is big, and so is our to-learn list. We use cutting-edge tools and fresh approaches to tackle colossal challenges. We are very close with our business partners. They truly value our teams' work and trust us to help guide them with data and insights.
We’re deeply involved with the departments we support. We become extensions of the team. Partners. We don't just pull reports and analyze data. We’re involved contributors who participate and care about the departments we support. – Meredith, Meditation Guru (and Sales Enablement Lead)As an Associate Deal Desk Analyst at ACG, you’ll get to:
- Create and track opportunities and closed deals within Salesforce.
- Ensure data is accurately logged in SalesForce for each company opportunity.
- Verify opportunities are accurate and fully compliant before marking as Closed Won in Salesforce.
- Provision or update end B2B customer account details in back end tools to account for recently booked contracts.
- Be the owner of data quality for B2B bookings and B2B renewal events.
- Monitor daily tasks and maintain established turnaround time with internal and external customers.
- Work closely with the Business Process Manager, other departments and teams to establish and renew customer contracts and subscriptions.
- Participate in contract classification based on company criteria with Deal Desk Team and Legal Team.
- Assist Legal, Finance, and Sales teams in creating and revising Order Forms.
- Monitor important contractual provisions and non-standard contract terms to ensure compliance such as accounting for dates and deadlines.
- Serve as key support in transitioning customers to the company’s new master contracts and terms/conditions.
- Support new deals and customer expansion opportunities.
- Grow and foster relationships with multiple departments to understand the impacts of different processes on their teams.
- Understand trends on submissions to find areas of improvement in processes.
- Uses creative and analytical thinking to drive change and efficiency.
We focus on hiring values aligned people, because we believe the right person can learn all the things to be successful in their role. Self-confidence plays a big part in what you apply for. We encourage all job applicants to apply even if they are nervous to do so. College degrees aren't required for any roles, and career gaps or switches are totally welcome.
- 1-2 years experience in Deal Desk role (or similar experience with Sales, Business Operations, Finance/Accounting)
- Experience in Salesforce (or transitional experience in alternate CRM/ERP tool)
- High attention to detail
- Passion for improving processes and making them more efficient
- Contract review experience
- High level of quality assurance & data quality in regards to documentation
We want the people who care about doing a good job. The ones who have the humility and hunger to learn. - Sam Kroonenburg, Co-Founder and CEOMore than a job
Where you work isn’t just a career decision -- it’s a life decision. We want all of our Gurus to feel a sense of belonging that comes from feeling supported in all areas of their lives. Everyone has family, friends and interests outside of their careers, so we offer perks and benefits to make work, work better for you.
- 4 weeks PTO, plus 10 sick days, and holidays. Because even when your office is your living room, we all need time to unplug.
- Remotely awesome. Get $500 to level up your home office, monthly snack boxes, free Headspace access, weekly lunch funds, and $50 monthly for internet.
- Remote first environment. Feel connected to your coworkers with events inspired by our values, weekly virtual happy hours, and lunchtime trivia.
- Gender-neutral paid parental leave. Expanding your family? We offer 12 weeks of gender-neutral paid parental leave, and reimburse up to $10,000 for eligible adoption expenses.
- $1,000 continuing education budget. All Gurus get $250 a quarter to spend on personal development, and 2 hours each week reserved for learning something new.
Applying for a job can feel intimidating and like a full-time job of its own. You shouldn’t have to burn through a week of sick time or all your best out-of-office excuses just to put feelers out for a new career opportunity. We want to be as transparent about the process as possible to help ease your mind. It’s our goal to provide you a fair, efficient interviewing experience that respects you and your time — and to do it all with a sidecar of delight.
Once you submit an application, we’ll review it. If you’re a good fit, you’ll have an initial chat with a recruiter over the phone. A phone interview with a manager typically follows. Depending on your role, you might then be asked to do a little homework (but nothing too time consuming). Then we’ll schedule a Zoom call to meet other members of the team, answer any questions you have, and give you a feel for what it’s really like to work at ACG. If you're on the fence, just give it a try.
Keep being awesome, Cloud Gurus.