RetailMeNot is looking for a high-energy, detailed Associate Inside Sales Representative that wants to build customer relationships in a transactional and relationship environment. You will own selling RetailMeNot products and services into our emerging business segment. This position allows you to build your career in sales at a merit-based company and prepares you for additional sales opportunities within RetailMeNot.
You will report to the Director of Emerging Markets and be a key contributor in the sales process. In this role, you will acquire new retail/brand customers, manage inbound and outbound sales opportunities and pipeline, partner with networks and agencies to ensure overall success of client goals, and assist in the development media plans to meet client’s needs. This is an excellent selling opportunity for you to help drive new account growth and collaborate with new and emerging business across a wide swath of merchant verticals. A successful RetailMeNot Inside Sales Representative will build relationships cross functionally, develop sales skills and become a specialist on the RetailMeNot value proposition all while embodying the RetailMeNot core values.
Who You Are
- Minimum 1 year experience in account management, media planning, sales or advertising preferred
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM software preferred
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Extraordinary communication skills
- Self-motivated and enjoy working in a dynamic environment
- Real passion for technology
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university or equivalent experience
What You'll Do
- Manage inbound & outbound sales opportunities & pipeline
- Meet or exceed customer expectations
- Acquire new retail/ brand customers
- Evaluate customer needs & build appropriate proposals for their marketing needs
- Report performance metrics, as needed, to justify customer investment
- Understand & effectively communicate the value of RMN products & services
- Achieve quarterly revenue & conversion targets
Who We Are
- We give our team members a lot of responsibility and the freedom to make a huge impact
- We have an open environment that encourages people to collaborate and learn from each other
- We work on large scale challenges with a variety of partners
- We have a phenomenal open vacation policy
- We'll provide you with food, food, and more food
- We believe in giving prizes, bonuses and recognition for doing what you enjoy
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that eagerly pursues disruption in its space to continue to drive innovation and lead the competition. Benefits of being an employee of RetailMeNot, Inc. include, but are not limited to the following:
- Competitive base & bonus packages; salary negotiable
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- Performance based rewards & recognition for your hard work and service
- Very competitive benefits packages, including best-in-class parental leave
- Open & flexible PTO
- Cell phone & gym membership reimbursements
*Some rewards do not apply to contract workers or interns.
RetailMeNot, Inc. is a leading savings destination bringing people and the things they love
together through savings with retailers, brands, restaurants and pharmacies. RetailMeNot
makes everyday life more affordable through online and in-store coupon codes, cash back
offers, and the RetailMeNot Deal Finder™ browser extension. Savings are also provided in
consumers’ mailboxes through the RetailMeNot Everyday™ direct mail package.
To learn more, visit http://www.retailmenot.com/corp or follow @RetailMeNot on social media.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
At RetailMeNot we celebrate difference. We are committed to ensuring an environment of mutual respect for every employee and proud to be an an equal employment opportunity employer who does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We believe a diverse and inclusive workplace is central to our success and actively seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse pool of candidates. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us align with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.