Associate Sales Engineer at Khoros
Asan Associate Sales Engineer, youwill be provided with the necessary training and mentoring to set a firmfoundation for your entry into a career in the Khoros salesengineering organization. This entry level position includes an introduction tosocial marketing, social care, community and corresponding best practices. The Associate Sales Engineer is responsible for assistingsenior sales engineers in the strategy and design of recommended Khoros solutions. You will also be responsible for maintaining demo environments and assistingin the development of responses to RFPs, RFIs, RFQs and proposals as required. This position requires someone who is quick thinking,flexible, creative, and analytical. The ability to research, learn and quicklyleverage complex information to our clients is a key component of thisposition.
What you'll be doing:
- Assists with sales engineering activities with potential and existing customers in a pre-sale's capacity
- Create strategic business reports providing clients with meaningful, actionable insights about their brand, products, or campaigns
- Summarize key trends and insights, including the ability to make decisions around what delivery method is best to showcase the right results
- Works in conjunction with sales and sales operations to develop timely and professional responses to assigned sections of RFPs' and RFIs'.
- Develops and maintains competitive technical knowledge of the Company's top 5 competitors.
- Become an active, integral part of sales strategy and execution
- Participate in all appropriate product, sales, and procedural training and certification to acquire and maintain the knowledge necessary to be effective in the position
- Help develop compelling custom demonstrations to highlight product value to a specific customer
What you'll need to be successful:
- Ability to quickly establish rapport and build relationships
- Ability to read situations and people and react accordingly
- Ability to demonstrate software products and technologies effectively to audiences of varied technical knowledge
- Comfortable and effective while collaborating within a team environment
- Self-starter with excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong ability to create sales presentation messages, positioning statements, and other sales collateral
- Strong ability to position and demonstrate business applications by showing key business flows and product differentiators