Associate Solution Consultant at Khoros
At Khoros, our passion is to help the world's best brands create customers for life. We build products we're proud of, and we're passionate about customer success. As part of the Vista Equity family, you'll receive best in class development opportunities and the ability to work with customers like Samsung, HP, Sony and Visa.
The Khoros engagement platform comprises Online Community, Social Media Management and Messaging products for social customer service, social support and social media marketing teams to listen, respond and act on customer conversations - creating deep relationships and fostering brand loyalty and advocacy.
As an Associate Solution Consultant , you will be provided with the necessary training and mentoring to set a firm foundation for your entry into a career in the Khoros sales engineering organization. This entry level position includes an introduction to social marketing, digital care, community and corresponding best practices. The Associate Sales Engineer is responsible for maintaining demo environments and assisting in the development of responses to RFPs, RFIs, RFQs and proposals as required. You will also be responsible for assisting senior sales engineers in the strategy and design of recommended Khoros solutions. After completing product certifications, the Associate Sales Engineer will provide product demonstrations for internal and external audiences in a variety of formats (trainings, webinars, and opportunity support.) This position requires someone who is quick thinking, flexible, creative, and analytical. The ability to research, learn, and clearly convey complex information to our customers is a key component of this position. The ideal candidate will be in the CST/EST time zones.
- Assists with sales engineering activities with potential and existing customers in a pre-sales capacity
- Create strategic business reports providing clients with meaningful, actionable insights about their brand, products, or campaigns
- Summarize key trends and insights, including the ability to make decisions around what delivery method is best to showcase the right results
- Works in conjunction with sales and sales operations to develop timely and professional responses to RFPs and RFIs
- Develops and maintains competitive technical knowledge of the company's top 5 competitors
- Become an active, integral part of sales strategy and execution
- Participate in all appropriate product, sales, and procedural training and certification to acquire and maintain the knowledge necessary to be effective in the position
- Help develop compelling custom demonstrations to highlight product value to a specific customer
- Ability to quickly establish rapport and build relationships
- Ability to read situations and people and react accordingly
- Ability to demonstrate software products and technologies effectively to audiences of varied technical knowledge
- Comfortable and effective while collaborating within a team environment
- Self-starter with excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong ability to create sales presentation messages, positioning statements, and other sales collateral
- Strong ability to position and demonstrate business applications by showing key business flows and product differentiators