BD Manager, Global Strategic Partnerships at Unity
Unity’s business continues to grow quickly. Our Strategic Partnerships team has the opportunity to craft long-lasting relationships with our top partners and cultivate relationships.
As the Manager of Global Strategic Partnerships, you will develop and lead some of Unity’s most strategic partnerships with leading gaming and tech companies throughout the world. You will work closely with the Director of Strategic Accounts and a cross-functional team (legal, finance, business development, product, communications, and operations) to facilitate the execution of company goals. You will engage with partners, negotiate terms, lead all aspects of the agreement through execution.What you’ll be doing
- Act as the POC for both external explorations of strategic partnerships and internal understanding and alignment with market opportunities
- Identify, prospect, close, and lead complex partnerships that deliver high value to Unity developers and key business partners
- Ability to work with Product teams to identify areas of opportunity and collaboration with 3rd party SaaS companies, identify revenue streams, and establish go-to-market plans and fulfillment
- Help the product teams drive "Build/Partner/Buy" decisions by bringing market information on partnership options.
- Lead internal cross-functional efforts to identify and tackle roadblocks to ensure perfect execution of partnership commitments and global expansion
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Financial acumen and business leadership skills
- Ability to present to executive level partners
- Excellent interpersonal, planning, and organizational skills
- Willingness to travel globally 40%-50%
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, and ambiguous environment
- A strong customer focus and ability to optimally and quickly build relationships and establish trust, respect, and communication
- Data-driven decision maker with the capacity to adapt and experiment
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for crafting and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to build, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.