BDR Ramping Coach, Americas at Cloudflare
At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today the company runs one of the world’s largest networks that powers approximately 25 million Internet properties, for customers ranging from individual bloggers to SMBs to Fortune 500 companies. Cloudflare protects and accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code. Internet properties powered by Cloudflare all have web traffic routed through its intelligent global network, which gets smarter with every request. As a result, they see significant improvement in performance and a decrease in spam and other attacks. Cloudflare was named to Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top Company Cultures list and ranked among the World’s Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company.
We realize people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious and empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves and learning new skills, and we are ready to help you do that. We cannot complete our mission without building a diverse and inclusive team. We hire the best people based on an evaluation of their potential and support them throughout their time at Cloudflare. Come join us!
The AMER Ramping Coach is responsible for coaching and enabling new hires after they complete new hire training and sales bootcamp. This is from week 3 of their start with Cloudflare to week 12 of their ramp time.
- Deliver workshop sessions that will include hands-on training of products, sales tools, and processes
- Directly engage front-line BDR team members to teach, mentor, coach and drive the sales process
- Partner with all local sales ops and sales mgmt leaders to regularly identify specific and relevant learning opportunities
- Use our data tools to be the ‘best practice ambassador’ for building efficiencies into our BD stages, processes and use of our systems
- Report on a range of success metrics to track progress and success across initiatives and changes that impact sales teams
- Influence productive change through data analysis, knowledge building and skills development across our teams
- Deliver visibility to sales leaders on most impactful training and development content
- Create, deliver, reinforce, and sustain ongoing training programs and curriculum (classroom - virtual or onsite, online, or informal) to provide continual growth and development opportunities for BDR teams at all experience levels.
- Build and execute onboarding programs that decrease the ramp time of new hires
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative analysis to determine global enablement priorities
- Track and measure the results of enablement programs and content, and regularly report results to key business stakeholders
- Be a subject matter expert in our sales/delivery process and methodology
- Deliver trainings (virtually, and eventually in person) across multiple Americas locations and teams
- Identify best practices and distribute learnings globally
- Conduct product and messaging certifications
- Support ongoing operating rhythms and business reviews for AMER teams
- Coordinate with the BD leaders, sales leaders and Sales Enablement and to drive process, tooling and training improvements
- Outbound BDR/SDR experience
- Strong executive presence, communication and influence skills
- Strong collaboration and problem solving skills
- Comfortable presenting in front of large groups
- Proven track record of producing and hosting educational events, driving adoption, and measuring the impact of enablement programs.
- Flexibility and ability to adjust on the fly, to new demands; a high sense of urgency and comfortable with ambiguity
- Demonstrated leadership in delivering results with large-scale, cross-functional teams
- Ability to conduct analyses and translate results to easily digestible communications including messages and presentations
- Ability to travel to various Americas locations
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
We’re not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. We’re a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free and open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically and artistically important organizations and journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflare’s enterprise customers--at no cost.
Athenian Project: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state and local governments have the highest level of protection and reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information and voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
184.108.40.206: We released 220.127.116.11 to help fix the foundation of the Internet by building a faster, more secure and privacy-centric public DNS resolver. This is available publicly for everyone to use - it is the first consumer-focused service Cloudflare has ever released. Here’s the deal - we don’t store client IP addresses never, ever. We will continue to abide by our privacy commitment and ensure that no user data is sold to advertisers or used to target consumers.
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? We’d love to hear from you!
This position may require access to information protected under U.S. export control laws, including the U.S. Export Administration Regulations. Please note that any offer of employment may be conditioned on your authorization to receive software or technology controlled under these U.S. export laws without sponsorship for an export license.
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people and place great value in both diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at [email protected] or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.