Broker Manager, Employer at Bright Health
- Prospect, train, and manage national broker relationships
- Attend and be involved in industry related organizations
- Organize, communicate, and implement Broker Advisory Councils
- Internal meetings with other department leads
- External Provider meetings as requested
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Three (3) or more years of experience driving broker partnerships is preferred; ideally, you have worked in sales support, sales agent support, or B2B customer support role and have managed teams
- Licensed Life, Accident, & Health
- Ability to successfully articulate Bright Health’s message using virtual online based training and presentations.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office, including Excel and Powerpoint in addition to internal operating systems including Quickbase, and Bright Health’s outsourced administration.
- Strong healthcare industry knowledge required.
- In depth understanding of a Health Plan and Plan Benefits
- Consultative sales experience required.
LICENSURES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Active, unrestricted Health Producer License
- Ability to quickly establish and maintain strong broker partner relationships
- Effectively train brokers on plan benefits, network, and values
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Effectively utilize management information to drive business success
- Anticipate and respond to future risk situations
- Ability to develop strategies that drive the business
- Create a culture of continuous improvement
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Professional and positive demeanor
- Identify key broker partners, understand their book of business and build compelling reason and encouragement for placement of membership with Bright Health