ClearDATA is the trusted managed cloud provider, designed for today’s healthcare security needs. We protect sensitive healthcare data with the use of proprietary DevOps automation, compliance and security safeguards, and healthcare expertise, backed by managed services. Our commitment to automating the deployment of PHI eligible infrastructure allow healthcare organizations to drastically reduce time to market while maintaining security. More than 350,000 healthcare professionals trust the ClearDATA HIPAA-compliant cloud to safeguard their patient data and power their critical applications.
ClearDATA is seeking a talented Business Analyst – Change Management to join our rapidly growing company. This is an excellent opportunity for you to leverage your analytical, data-driven, and change management capabilities while gaining new skills in the world of hosted and managed services while being part of the Health Care revolution to the Cloud.
We’re a close team of talented engineers, sales professionals, developers, operations and management, so expect to be involved in many of the design decisions, schedule discussions and ideation around our next generation of products. We’re a distributed team, so your ability to communicate across offices is an important part of your day.
What You’ll Do:
- Leverage public cloud data and Salesforce Service platform to develop customized Cloud Service Consumption, KPI and SLA reporting.
- Collaborate with Operations, Product, Sales and Technical Leadership to define, publish and maintain key metrics on the effectiveness of Operational Efficiency, SLA/KPI Attainment and Change Management execution.
- Partner with Operations, Product, Sales, and Technical Leadership to drive Change Management governance and prioritize production release schedules; to include delivering presentations on said topics to Leadership.
- Complete data requirements, data flows, and data modeling to address complex and ambiguous business issues, generating compelling, insightful recommendations; includes quantitative and qualitative data analysis.
- Provide production and ad-hoc reporting and interface solutions to complex query needs of the business using a variety of reporting tools.
- Define, manage and maintain communications surrounding Change Management.
- Creating and maintaining Confluence documentation on processes, policies, application configuration and support related materials for users as new analytic solutions are moved to production.
- Be a driving force for constantly improving performance, scalability, extensibility, reliability, availability, and usability of the release process.
- Tracking Support Operations capabilities to ITIL/ITSM framework maturity.
- Work on a Scrum Team focused on leveraging Jira to track work and deliver work products at the end of Sprint cycles.
What You Need:
- Experience working on a public cloud platform; AWS, Google Cloud, Azure.
- Must be versed in highly technical concepts to understand implementation and workflow details, including knowledge of infrastructure and application data flow.
- Proven track record of implementing process change focused on alignment of business and technology; in particular, working with Software Engineering, Sales and IT Operations.
- Strong presentation skills and technical acumen required for consolidating multi-workstream technical deployment plans into a single executable plan and presenting to Stakeholders.
- Must be able to operate in a transforming, fast-paced, complex, high visibility environment with multiple competing priorities.
- Highly organized and detail oriented, to perform functions quickly and accurately, with little supervision required. Must be extremely organized and must be able to manage his/her time utilizing Jira to meet project deadlines.
- Strong written communication skills to provide the Support, Shared Services, Sales and Product Teams with clear, concise written business requirements.
- Ability to quickly and effectively consume, understand and act on new business flows and products.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple processes: manage time-sensitive issues, prioritize multiple processes and projects and articulate thought process for decision-making.
- Analytical, data-driven, and problem-solving capabilities: must have demonstrated ability digging through logs, databases, and performing “hands-on” testing to understand the application.
- Expert level proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated experience with SDLCs, including Agile/SCRUM.
- Experience in AWS Database platform analysis and reporting.
- Experience in Salesforce Service.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in analysis or technical development role.
- ITILv3 Certification.
- Master’s (Preferred) or Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other Quantitative fields.
What Will Make You Stand Out:
- Experience working in a Change Management/Change Release Role
- Amazon AWS Certification
- Experience working within a Pre-Sales setting
- Experience with predictive analysis, data modeling or decision systems
Why You’ll Like Working Here:
- A dynamic company that rewards high-performers
- Be on the cutting edge of new technologies and services
- Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and fresh thinking
- Servant leadership Management
- Business-casual dress code
- Flexible working hours
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, Life and 401K
- Unlimited Vacation
- Stock options
ClearDATA is an EEO/AA employer M/F/V/D.