Business Consultant at Care.com
Care.com is a consumer tech company with heart. We’re on a mission to solve a human challenge we all face: finding great care for the ones we love. We’re moms and dads and pet parents. We have parents and grandparents so we understand that everyone, at some point in their lives, could use a helping hand. Our culture and our products reflect that.
Here, entrepreneurs, self-starters, team players, and big thinkers unite behind a common cause. Here, we’re applying data analytics, AI, and the latest technologies to solve universal problems and connect people in new ways. If you like having autonomy, if you thrive on collaboration and building new things, and if you’re all about using your talent for good, Care.com is the place for you.
At Care.com HomePay, we strive to uncomplicate the complexity of household employment taxes, payroll, and HR. Our mission is to offer a user-friendly, seamless way to professionally pay and manage the people who take care of our clients’ loved ones. Our service takes the stress out of handling all the tax and labor laws and managing payroll.
Due to market demands, HomePay is in hyper-growth mode, and we are looking for a passionate Business Consultant that does not stop till every client is taken care of! You will be working in a fast-paced environment, surrounded by an amazing support team that will challenge you to excel.
Join the Care.com HomePay team as we continue to grow to provide a world-class solution for household employment taxes and payroll!
A little about the team:
We live and breathe client service. Our Consulting Team is the largest department in the office, and we're dedicated to delivering an unparalleled client experience. We're in charge of all client contact and account management across multiple channels (phone, email, etc.). From explaining the ins and outs of household employment law to resetting a password, we do it all.
A little about you:
You're outgoing, bright, kind, and goal-oriented. You're a natural problem solver and not a single detail goes unmissed. You're a team player who doesn't mind getting their hands dirty to help out across the office. You love talking to people and you feel as comfortable talking to a Federal Judge about getting their employment records in order as you do talking to a teenage babysitter about health insurance. Most of all, you're deeply passionate about being a client advocate and have a knack for delighting clients.
Why you NEED to work here:
- You'll love coming to work because our clients love us! We took home the gold medal from the Stevie Awards for People's Choice Best Customer Service.
- Imagine how great it'll feel when you look out of the window and see the beautiful Barton Creek Greenbelt and downtown skyline. We're also just a 3-minute walk away from Austin's famous Tacodeli. (Well, we’re still working from home for now!)
- We work hard and have fun doing it. And don't take our word for it, we've won multiple awards for being a best place to work in Austin.
- Even though we've been around awhile, we still have a start-up vibe. We've created a Fun Force who plans regular events like chili cook-offs and happy hours!
- We'll provide all the training - no tax or financial experience required.
- We invest in our staff. Top Business Consultant Associates can progress to a senior position in as short as 2 years.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- 3+ years of related client service work experience preferred, but not required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business/Economics preferred, but not required.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish preferred, but not required.
- Strong basic math and analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong typing skills.
- Team-player, with a passion for delivering exceptional client service.
- Quick learner, with high attention to detail
For a list of our Perks + Benefits, click here!
**Care.com supports diverse families and communities and seeks employees who are just as diverse. As an equal opportunity employer, Care.com recognizes the power of a diverse and inclusive workforce and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds. Care.com is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to [email protected]**
Available in more than 20 countries, Care.com is the world's leading platform for finding and managing high-quality family care. Care.com is designed to meet the evolving needs of today's families and caregivers, offering everything from household tax and payroll services and customized corporate benefits packages covering the care needs of working families, to innovating new ways for caregivers to be paid and obtain professional benefits. Since 2007, families have relied on Care.com's industry-leading products—from child and elder care to pet care and home care. Care.com is an IAC company (NASDAQ: IAC).