At Ascension, we respond to an ever-changing workplace by building a community of associates that are flexible, creative and innovative. We reward them with respect and recognition. We seek balance in our work and in our lives, and encourage spirituality in the workplace. Every associate at Ascension Health is unique and comes to us with different needs. We strive to have the programs in place that meet those needs.
What You Will Do
Directs business development and strategic business operations for Ascension-wide Ambulatory Surgery platform. Geographic oversight responsible for building relationships with ministry leadership, ASC operators, physicians, businesses and communities in an effort to establish partnerships and affiliations; reports to the VP, Ambulatory Services.
- Leverages Ascension resources to lead ASC portfolio growth through acquisitions and de novo projects in collaboration with AVP, ASC Business Development and identified ASC operators.
- Works collaboratively with respective ASC operators to organize and ensure the provision of high quality, cost effective services.
- Organizes and collaborates with stakeholders in all aspects of the due diligence process necessary to support complex merger, acquisition and divestiture transactions.
- Serves as liaison between ministry leadership, ASC operators and physicians.
- Serves the interests of the local ministries with respect to the pursuit of ASC business development opportunities.
- Actively identifies conventional and non-conventional ASC growth opportunities for existing facilities that will lead to additional volume, revenue and earnings, improving each ministry's strategic positioning in the marketplace.
- Defines and prioritizes the strategic growth opportunities within and across markets with employers, health systems, payers, government entities, brokers, and other key potential clients or strategic partners.
- Contributes to the development and continuous improvement of services, policies, processes, and programs delivered.
What You Will Need
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- Required Credential(s):• None Required.
- Bachelor's degree required. Master's degree preferred.
- 7 years of experience required.
- 10 years of experience preferred.
- 5 years of leadership or management experience preferred.
Why Join Our Team
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 160,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance alone to support associate growth and development. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.